Brentwood vs. Glenclif tom

Soccer_man05

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

soccer man05

You need to be quiet my brother cause you have been in alot of posts having to do with brentwood.

I played for mcgavock this season and i know what glenncliff got.

The favorites are brentwood but it will defenently be a very low scoring game. But glencliff is not going to let them rich boys beat them that easy cause this guys know how to come back.

They beat us 2-0 in the district playoffs. We both played great in the first half with a score of 0-0 and then they finished in the last 10 minuted of the second half. I''m going to glencliff with this. If they tie glencliff is going to win in over time 100% sure but they will loose in p.k. because just of size matter this guys are no match for brentwods goalie.

soccer man05

You need to be quiet my brother cause you have been in alot of posts having to do with brentwood.

I played for mcgavock this season and i know what glenncliff got.

The favorites are brentwood but it will defenently be a very low scoring game. But glencliff is not going to let them rich boys beat them that easy cause this guys know how to come back.

They beat us 2-0 in the district playoffs. We both played great in the first half with a score of 0-0 and then they finished in the last 10 minuted of the second half. I''m going to glencliff with this. If they tie glencliff is going to win in over time 100% sure but they will loose in p.k. because just of size matter this guys are no match for brentwods goalie.

825676877[/snapback]

I don't think this will be a low scoring game...well at least not for Brentwood. I have played Glencliff and we were able to score on them twice and our offense is not even close to the level of Brentwood's. Glencliff's defense was not great and their offense was not bad but they will probably be playing defense the whole time. 4-0 or 4-1 Brentwood

Glencliff is a great team and b wood knows that. There isnt a team left that doesnt belong here. It would be nice if people from other schools would stop talking b wood up so much they r a great team but u dont need to rub that in peoples faces. I kno glencliff is a great team as well they just havnt been givin the chance to prove it on a big stage. its going to be a 1 goal game, im not sure who will be on the winning end. good luck to both teams hopefully it will be a great game one that isnt decied by a dive in the box or a bad call. thumb

Glencliff is a great team and b wood knows that.  There isnt a team left that doesnt belong here.  It would be nice if people from other schools would  stop talking b wood up so much they r a great team but u dont need to rub that in peoples faces.  I kno glencliff is a great team as well they just havnt been givin the chance to prove it on a big stage. its going to be a 1 goal game, im not sure who will be on the winning end. good luck to both teams  hopefully it will be a great game one that isnt decied by a dive in the box or a bad call. thumb

825677170[/snapback]

I think it'll be a good game too. We (Glencliff) have a lot of respect for Brentwood. They are a great team. We are excited about finding out how good we really are. We gave Mt. Juliet there 1st loss of the season and then were the only other team to beat Ravenwood besides Brentwood. We now know were better than that districts second best team. Now its time to see how we stack up with the best. I also hope the game is won by the players and not a bad call or lack of a call. Anyone not still playing should come check out the game, it outta be fun :P

No metro school has ever been this far in tournament play. Shame on ravenwood. There's a huge difference in the style of play between Williamson County schools and the Davidson County schools. Brentwood should win this game, given they play a more solid type of soccer. Ravenwood lost because they put 8 in the box and two up top and have hardly any offensive build up. Brentwood will have control of the ball majority of the game and will run Glencliff to death. Conditioning levels will be a big factor in tomorrow's game, Brentwood is very well conditioned and CAN (but not always) play 100% the whole 90 min. Glencliff wont last.

Edited by bhs007

No metro school has ever been this far in tournament play. Shame on ravenwood. There's a huge difference in the style of play between Williamson County schools and the Davidson County schools.  Brentwood should win this game, given they play a more solid type of soccer. Ravenwood lost because they put 8 in the box and two up top and have hardly any offensive build up. Brentwood will have control of the ball majority of the game and will run Glencliff to death.  Conditioning levels will be a big factor in tomorrow's game, Brentwood is very well conditioned and CAN (but not always) play 100% the whole 90 min. Glencliff wont last.

825677295[/snapback]

The fact that no metro school has ever made it this far and Glencliff has should tell you something about our team. Ravenwood lost because we were better. If you saw the game we had most of the good shots. They had very few shots on goal, as has been our trend all year. We know Brenntwoods' good but we didnt get a free pass to get here either. Oh and our guys usually play the whole game so if you think you'll out hustle us your in for a big surprise.