DOBYNS BENNETT VS KNOX HALLS

the real deal

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok Duran Ferguson is one heck of a pitcher I don't care what you say DAFAN.... and 6'0 or 6'1 ????? thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard you are quite possibly the dumbest poster on this website and i really wish you would refrain from spouting your unintelligent babbling....

And for all of you Halls fans all I can say is you can predict the domination all you want cause your gonna be eating some crow after the game.... not that good of a team last year??? Yall really played a "not very good team" really close the whole game then..... This team is out for revenge and I have a feeling theyre gonna get it.......

ROLL TRIBE ROLL

Ok DAFAN, How many games did you see Duran play in football?  I mean if your going to base how good or impressed you were about one game then dont even bother.  B/c this season Duran was exceptional at quarterback, so unless you watched him play every game this season like myself, just dont say anything.  And plus we are talking about baseball here, no one cares if you were impressed with him in football or not.  But thanks for the useless information.

825678700[/snapback]

Your welcome big cheif. The DB stories are getting a little out of hand. 90+ fastball, please. I think you guys are a good team. I have seen Lockwood pitch and he is way out of Durans league. I don't know about Larsen. While dolling out useless info, here's another tidbit of info. HALLS WINS IN A BLOW OUT! 10-1 Duran is his usual inconsistant self. He gives up 4 runs in the 1st!

Your welcome big cheif. The DB stories are getting a little out of hand. 90+ fastball, please. I think you guys are a good team. I have seen Lockwood pitch and he is way out of Durans league. I don't know about Larsen. While dolling out useless info, here's another tidbit of info. HALLS WINS IN A BLOW OUT! 10-1 Duran is his usual inconsistant self. He gives up 4 runs in the 1st!

825678742[/snapback]

PLEASE tell me that this guy is not serious....... OK DAFAN, how many hits did Jeff Co. get off Duran's "unconsistant self" on Monday?........Thank you. So I mean if you are just on here to post b/c u are jealous of DB, get a life. B/c we (as in people who actually still have a school in the running for state) need to talk about things that really matter. So if you want to bash Duran you need to go somewhere else b/c i think I speak for everyone else here when i say....... NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR YOUR BS...... Thanks a lot.....

Ok Duran Ferguson is one heck of a pitcher I don't care what you say DAFAN.... and 6'0 or 6'1 ????? thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard you are quite possibly the dumbest poster on this website and i really wish you would refrain from spouting your unintelligent babbling....

And for all of you Halls fans all I can say is you can predict the domination all you want cause your gonna be eating some crow after the game.... not that good of a team last year??? Yall really played a "not very good team" really close the whole game then..... This team is out for revenge and I have a feeling theyre gonna get it.......

ROLL TRIBE ROLL

825678738[/snapback]

pull out the measuring tape........................

PLEASE tell me that this guy is not serious....... OK DAFAN, how many hits did Jeff Co. get off Duran's "unconsistant self" on Monday?........Thank you.  So I mean if  you are just on here to post b/c u are jealous of DB, get a life.  B/c we (as in people who actually still have a school in the running for state) need to talk about things that really matter.  So if you want to bash Duran you need to go somewhere else b/c i think I speak for everyone else here when i say....... NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR YOUR BS...... Thanks a lot.....

825678753[/snapback]

Your Science Hill buddies are the people who told me how inconsistant Duran is. Would the SH people lie? I think not.

On the radio they have said several times that the radar shows 90 on his pitches so I suppose the radar gun and the announcers are in on a conspiracy? or is it a jealous fan of another school that lost to Duran?

Your Science Hill buddies are the people who told me how inconsistant Duran is. Would the SH people lie? I think not.

825678759[/snapback]

BIGCHIF, DRDB DO YOU GUYS REALLY THING DB IS THE ONLY SCHOOL IN THE STATE THAT CAME PLAY SPORTS! I HOPE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT HALLS DID NOT LOSE ANYBODY OF OFF LAST YEARS TEAM THAT FINISHED 2ND IN THE STATE. IN FACT THEY ALSO HAD AN ALL-STATE SHORTSTOP MOVE IN FROM CLINTON WHO HAS PLAYED SUMMER BALL WITH MOST OF THIS TEAM EVERY SUMMER. THEY HAVE QUALITY PLAYERS AT EVERY POSITION, THEY ALSO HAVE 2 PITCHERS AS GOOD OR BETTER THAN DURAN (LOCKWOOD WILL BE NEXT YEAR PLAYER OF THE YEAR AND SIGN D-1 IN THE EARLY PERIOD & LARSON-BY THE WAY HE COULD HAVE GONE D-1 BUT HE WANTS TO GO PRO ASAP, HE TURNED DOWN D-I SCHOOLS AND HE HAS OUTSTANDING GRADES) THE OTHER 3 PITCHERS ARE VERY GOOD TO COMPLETE A STACKED PITCHING STAFF. ONE OTHER KID SIGNED WITH CNC IN THE EARLY SIGNING PERIOD. OBVIOUSLY DURAN HAD TO WAIT UNTIL KNOW TO GET A SCHOLARSHIP AT THE END OF THE SEASON, SOMETHING SOUNDS A LITTLE FISHY TO ME. IF HE WERE THAT GOOD HE WOULD HAVE GONE IN THE EARLY PERIOD. AS FOR THE FOOTBALL SCHOLARSHIP GIVE ME A BREAK! I DID ONLY WATCH ONE GAME THAT HE PLAYED IN BUT JC GAVE HIM FITS IN THAT GAME, HE COULD NOT COMPLETE A PASS AGAINST JC AND THEY WERE HORRIABLE IN THE DEFENSE BACKFIELD, ALL THEY DID IS BACK UP AND MAKE HIM THROW UNDER THE COVERAGE, AND THEY PUT PRESSURE ON HIM ALL NIGHT, HE LOOK LIKE A DANCING BEAR IN THE BACKFIELD, ANYWAY IF HE WAS THAT GOOD HE WOULD HAVE GOTTEN A SCHOLARSHIP TO SOME COLLEGE BUT HE DID NOT AND THAT THE BOTTOM LINE.

HE IS AN OUTSTANDING HIGH SCHOOL BALLPLAYER, BUT BEFOR YOU GUYS GIVE HIME THE KEY TO THE CITY YOU MIGHT WANT TO SEE HOW WELL HE DOES IN COLLEGE, YOU KNOW IT ALL ABOUT HOW HARD HE WANTS TO WORK AND FROM WHAT I HAVE HURD THAT NOT SOMETHING HE CRAZY ABOUT.

HALLS BY 5. BY THE WAY IF LARSON PITCHES YOU WILL SEE 90 PLUS ALL NIGHT.