AA State Tourney

Baller677

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

South Side - 2 & done??? How?

825681730[/snapback]

If you could have seen the way DL dominated the first game It looked as if S/S just lost all confidence in themselves I know they are a better team than what they showed yesterday but they just did not play to their potential Also they ran into a pretty dern good pitcher from DL who this man thinks just might end up winning it all if they contiue to swing the bats like they did against S/S

Maybe S/S has not seen a pitcher like Brock this year. If Lipscomb scores 7-8 runs a game then they will be hard to beat with the depth of their pitching staff. Lipscomb seems to come together at the right time. Taylor Merry will give Covington all they can handle today. Good Luck Mustangs.

I was at the David Lipscomb vs. South Side yesterday and David Lipscomb looked unstoppable. They scored 7 runs in the second inning with two when they reeled off seven consecutive hits. After that South Side had their heads held down and never had a chance. In the second game and Loudon, South Side could not catch a ball to save their lives. They committed six errors but i think it was actually about ten. Their bats were cold in the first game but were hot in the second game. They put up eleven runs and let many runners on base. Anytime you score eleven runs you should win the game. South Side made a remarkable run this year reeling off 23 consecutive wins coming into yesterday. I guess you could say that it just wasn't their day yesterday. Good luck to all of the remaining teams in the tournament and try to keep the AA state championship to west tennessee again.

Ripley or Covington or South Side

825679239[/snapback]

Looks like West Tennessee wasnt quite as strong as everyone thought they would be.... Let me rephrase that, looks like the rest of the state was a lot better than those in the west gave them credit.....

Edited by Sportster