Zion v. Grace

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Grace.  We look forward to playing you on Wednesday.  See you in Memphis!!!

825679712[/snapback]

Thanks BigG. I'm not sure I look forward to CAK, we know you're tough. But the whole season has been a challenge, now we just get to take it to the other side of the state. Good luck and hope we can make it a game for you.

Once again Grace gets lucky. They were out hustled extremely tonight and it was obvious that Zion was the better team. The goal for Zion was brilliant. The Grace keeper even pranced around before he got scored on.

Grace has no place in the state tournament and I hope CAK gives them the beating they deserve.

825679648[/snapback]

25-4 shot count. Man, Grace got owned.

wow how can Grace make it this far? Their "amazing" keeper and defense is going to lose state for them

not to mention their "fabulous" midfield and how they cant even control the game against a horrible team

Zion was horrible and Grace actually looked like they were lucky to make it past CSAS in regions

i cant wait for yall to play CAK so i can laugh when you get handled 5-0

im not trying to make excuses, grace was the better team, but to say zion was horrible? they had 5 starters missing. any team w/ 5 starters missing in a school with 130 kids isnt gonna have that great of a show. maybe the reason grace couldnt finish was cause zions defense took them out of there game and wouldnt allow them to score. #4 played defense the whole game, he was sweeper. good luck to you grace, yall have alot of class. the pizza was good too :lol:

u better put ur whole defense on tarr..and dont let him get into the 18 yard box..or it will be a goal :lol:

congrats on makin it to memphis grace...trust me if u win this next game u guys can rub it in my face all day long adn twice on sunday..haha..but i dotn see it happening

u better put ur whole defense on tarr..and dont let him get into the 18 yard box..or it will be a goal  :lol:

congrats on makin it to memphis grace...trust me if u win this next game u guys can rub it in my face all day long adn twice on sunday..haha..but i dotn see it happening

825679830[/snapback]

on the other hand that tarr kid is way overrated and i don't think it would be very smart to put a manmark or a lot of people on him the whole game, he really isn't that good, just leave him alone and u should be fine, in fact he actually really stinks, and all his goals are lucky and this whole national team that he is on is a big fairy tale, none of it is true, cak just uses it to intimidate their opponents, so just relax grace, there are no worries ahead, you guys will be alright in my opinion

on the other hand that tarr kid is way overrated and i don't think it would be very smart to put a manmark or a lot of people on him the whole game, he really isn't that good, just leave him alone and u should be fine, in fact he actually really stinks, and all his goals are lucky and this whole national team that he is on is a big fairy tale, none of it is true, cak just uses it to intimidate their opponents, so just relax grace, there are no worries ahead, you guys will be alright in my opinion

825679899[/snapback]

Good tactic there Tarr. Too bad you were out in Europe-land when i finally got to see CAK play. CAK is a great team and your players seemed to have a lot of class. Sadly i feel that Grace got one of the worst first round games in the state tournament. However that wont keep the boys from trying. I only wish i could be in memphis on wednesday instead of working...