AAA brackets

mjuhb

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well people in east tennessee will probably think that as will people in west tennessee might say collierville and middle tennessee overton or tullahoma it is wide open because the teams are better this year and have deeper pitching staff's

Edited by mjuhb

how can you pick halls over collierville when collierville beat them 8 to 1

825679707[/snapback]

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that they probably say this because Collierville and Halls played in the second game of the year. Collierville also faced Halls' #3 pitcher. Halls' bats are also numerous times better now than they were then.

upper bracket

houston vs tullahoma

farragut vs franklin

lower bracket

halls vs riverdale

overton collierville

http://www.tssaa.org/2004Champions/StateBa...ssAAA/State.htm

825679495[/snapback]

Anyone know about Houston? I mean, abviously they are good b/c they have made it to the elite 8, but will this game become a nail biter? Umm, also, are most of the games played in the evening? Thanks everybody and CONGRATULATIONS to every team!!

Anyone know about Houston? I mean, abviously they are good b/c they have made it to the elite 8, but will this game become a nail biter? Umm, also, are most of the games played in the evening? Thanks everybody and CONGRATULATIONS to every team!!

825679942[/snapback]

Oops! I found the schedule, but I still have those other wondering quesitons about Houston V. Tullahoma.

825679942[/snapback]

Houston has won back-to-back Warrior Spring Classics.

This year they had a pretty good weekend, winning 8-7 in extra innings over defending Tennessee state champion Farragut in a great game, scoring the winning run against Tony Delmonico with an unearned run that was almost stopped by a diving attempt in centerfield. They then went on to win 12-2 over Alabama finalist Cullman and 11-2 over defending Kentucky state champion Christian County.