CAK vs. Grace

scoutteam77

That stinks, well I hope you can find a way over. It is going to be a great tournament this year.

825680604[/snapback]

yup..if not ill be sure to come check yall out next year...maybe ill get a chance to stay and meet ya..i was in a hurry after the LC game

do u think u guys will play LC in the regular season to keep ur rivalry going since they r moving to AAA?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Everyone should be happy to get this far."

Grace, unless you think getting a kiss from your sister is hot stuff, don't set you sights on anything less than A/AA State Champions.

CAK can be beat. Might as well be Grace that does it. Go for it !!!

well i really dont know that one..but that Kelly kid from hendersonville did the same thing..good luck to grace..i would love to see them go far and do well..CAK is very tough and heck could be the champs..you never know..but yeah..its just whoever shows up to play that day..i think grace will give them a run for there money but CAK is too good..im saying Grace -1 CAK-2..grace will have the 1st goal..then CAK will turn it on..good luck to both teams..and even if you do get beat..lets think about it..its an honor to go to memphis like that other guy said..so good luck..

How is that Tarr kid eligable? Obviously he is but i was just wondering about that. i heard he only played a few games with CAK and was with the national team rest of time... I know u cant play club soccer and high school at the same time. Im sure he is i was just wondering how...

825680778[/snapback]

I know that you can receive a special exemption from the executive director to by-pass the independent game rule. I don't know if there is a clause in TSSAA'a bylaws about being exempt for national team games though.

Edited by Zizou159

"Everyone should be happy to get this far."

Grace, unless you think getting a kiss from your sister is hot stuff, don't set you sights on anything less than A/AA State Champions.

CAK can be beat.  Might as well be Grace that does it.  Go for it !!!

825680773[/snapback]

everyone should be ahppy to get here but should everyone be happy to get beat 5-0?

i would rather save the time and embarassment and sit here while you idiots take your big egos over to memphis only to return home with a van full of losers and excuses

everyone should be ahppy to get here but should everyone be happy to get beat 5-0?

i would rather save the time and embarassment and sit here while you idiots take your big egos over to memphis only to return home with a van full of losers and excuses

825680829[/snapback]

Where are these egos from? Have you talked to the boys on the team?

How is that Tarr kid eligable? Obviously he is but i was just wondering about that. i heard he only played a few games with CAK and was with the national team rest of time... I know u cant play club soccer and high school at the same time. Im sure he is i was just wondering how...

825680778[/snapback]

allow me to take that confusion away, the national team in soccer has the biggest priority. they can choose and take players when they need them, they don't have to appeal to tssaa or any other federation or group, they ARE THE BIG DOGS, and basically other soccer federations or groups have learned that and have made an exception, the reason we are just expierincing these kind of run throughs is bc tennessee has never had anyone on the national team before but other states have already passed this situation