14U Tennessee Team Pride

Congrats to the most talented 14U basketball TEAM in Tennessee. Undefeated in their age group. In Alphabetical order :

Blake Brown

Chelsea Burroughs

Rachel Glidden

Katelyn Gregory

Dana Jackson

Sam Johnson

Lindsey Lee

Lauren March

Ashley Meeks

Vanessa Pincheon

Emily Pollock

Dymon Raynor

Katie Vaughn

Allison Wright

:rolleyes: Yes, you are right. The 14 and under Team Pride girls are great! They went to a tournament this weekend just to play 15 & under teams for the experience for Nationals. They did an awesome job. Ended up 4-2 for the weekend. They beat the number two 15 and under team in Dayton, OH and almost beat the state champs 15 and under team in Georgia! They ended up 3rd in the tournament out of 16 teams.

Way to go Team Pride 14 and under! Keep up the great work. We love watching you play!

Congratulations 14u Team Pride! I think that is the third Team Pride team to win a State Championship this year (9u, 13u, 14u), with several other age groups qualifying for Nationals. The 10u finished 5th in state, 11u - 3rd, 15u - 2nd, 16u - 4th. Impressive.

Edited by 3peat

thumb I wish the best to Katelyn Gregory.She has improved a great deal since last year.

I have seen all the younger Team Pride teams play and they are pretty good,so I can only imagine how good the 14u are.I hope Katelyn continues to improve and I wish her the best of luck!!!

Chris Brown has done a fantasic job of building the Team Pride program. One of the key factors to his success with each age group is that he gets coaches that develop the players ability year after year. While there is always movement of players in any organization, Team Pride looks to keep kids in the program, have plently of team practices, and because he does not have the concerns that a school gym would have, he can have shoot-arounds throughout the year. This is why you see Team Pride teams placing in AAU State in every age group.

And thank you Chris for having such a great atmosphere while my daughther was involved. She definately benefited from your Team Pride program.

Who are some of the top players on this Pride 14 team and what high schools will they be attending?  Who led them in scoring?  Any big post girls?

Shouldn't most of these players be upcoming sophomores?

825684609[/snapback]

If a team is as strong as it's bench..then this TEAM is strong indeed, put these girls in any order you like the talent is there..the want to is there..the heart is there...and the key I believe is that they all "like and respect each other" And they possibly have one of the best coaches around in Clifford Coleman. We joined the team alittle into the season, and were made welcome by each player and parent alike and neither missed a step. Sometimes a great combination happens this is one.

Yes most will be sophmores but there are at least 4 freshman, some of the high schools represented are : Mt. Juliet, Smynra, Moore Co., Grundy Co., Richland, Franklin Co., Marshall Co., those are the only ones I know for sure.

You are right this team is strong from top to bottom. Different leading scorers every game. Mostly even scoring. There are 5 eighth graders on the team. Lauren March ,Lewis Co. Blake Brown, McFadden. Sam Johnson, McFadden. Dymon Raynor, Rock Springs and Katelyn Vaughan, Friendship Christian.