Eddie George to Jacksonville

Didnt know Emmitt Smith had a son playing for the Titans! :rolleyes:

825697888[/snapback]

Emmitt Smith should've retired when the Cowboys let him go........All he was at Arizona was injury plagued the whole time.....Just like Eddie George should've retired when the Titans let him go........

Edited by Bledsoebtheboys

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Emmitt Smith should've retired when the Cowboys let him go........All he was at Arizona was injury plagued the whole time.....Just like Eddie George should've retired when the Titans let him go........

825698104[/snapback]

Emmitt's first season with Arizona was an injury years, but do you have any idea what he was able to accomplish last season? After 14 years in the league and over 4,000 carries the man came back for a 15th season and rushed for 937 yards and scored 9 TD! No to bad for a guy that should have retired years ago is it? He may not be the best ever, he may be? He has the numbers thats shows he is the best ever plus 3 SB rings! Lets, put it this way, I have seen some as good, but none better!

Emmitt's first season with Arizona was an injury years, but do you have any idea what he was able to accomplish last season? After 14 years in the league and over 4,000 carries the man came back for a 15th season and rushed for 937 yards and scored 9 TD! No to bad for a guy that should have retired years ago is it? He may not be the best ever, he may be? He has the numbers thats shows he is the best ever plus 3 SB rings! Lets, put it this way, I have seen some as good, but none better!

825698291[/snapback]

Walter Payton could have run laps around Emmitt.......Walter is the best and always will be.....Unless Jamal Lewis takes his place but as of right now Walter is the best.......But I understand what your saying....We all are entitled to our own opinions....

Walter Payton could have run laps around Emmitt.......Walter is the best and always will be.....Unless Jamal Lewis takes his place but as of right now Walter is the best.......But I understand what your saying....We all are entitled to our own opinions....

825698297[/snapback]

Jamal Lewis ahead of Walter,in what selling drugs?

825698297[/snapback]

And Emmitt could run right through Walter! As far is it goes, the numbers show who the best of all-time was, but in my opinion, Barry Sanders was the best of all-time and alot better that Walter! Barry retired 5-6 years before he should have, just 1500 yards away from the record!

And Emmitt could run right through Walter! As far is it goes, the numbers show who the best of all-time was, but in my opinion, Barry Sanders was the best of all-time and alot better that Walter! Barry retired 5-6 years before he should have, just 1500 yards away from the record!

825698647[/snapback]

I think Jamal Lewis will break all of Emmitt's records and Walters.....

Guest catfish-hunter
I think Jamal Lewis will break all of Emmitt's records and Walters.....

825698648[/snapback]

WHAT??? Jamal has already had a couple of major knee surgeries and he plays for a team with a non-existant passing attack. He will be another Eddie George (meaning that he will wear down from taking a beating every week of his career long before he even catches Emmitt).

The best back with a legit shot is Curtis Martin. Martin looked like a guy who was slowing down a few years back but now after leading the league in rushing a year ago and running Lamont Jordan out of town he is a guy who quietly is in the top five all-time on the rushing chart and unlike Jamal he plays for a team that can actually hurt teams through the air thumb