Eddie George to Jacksonville

WHAT???  Jamal has already had a couple of major knee surgeries and he plays for a team with a non-existant passing attack.  He will be another Eddie George (meaning that he will wear down from taking a beating every week of his career long before he even catches Emmitt). 

The best back with a legit shot is Curtis Martin.  Martin looked like a guy who was slowing down a few years back but now after leading the league in rushing a year ago and running Lamont Jordan out of town he is a guy who quietly is in the top five all-time on the rushing chart and unlike Jamal he plays for a team that can actually hurt teams through the air thumb

825701044[/snapback]

I totally agree! But in the NFL, your playing days may be over on the next snap, so Martin has to stay healthy to have a shot! Any major time missed and his shot is out the window, because he is getting old by runningback age!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reports now say that the Titans are interested in trading a 4th round pick to Buffalo Bills for Travis Henry and 4th round pick would turn into a 3rd round pick if Henry was to meet certain expectations.........Jacksonville is also interested in Travis Henry.........I personally don't think they need him, They got Chris Brown and the son of the greatest Running Back ever Jarret Peyton and Joe Smith........

825697703[/snapback]

Travis Henry would fit the program so well in Tennessee!

• 3 weeks later...

Actually I talked to one of my friends last night and he said that if no team picked George up before the season begin, that George will be working for Channel 2 in Nashville covering the Titans! From the way I understood, he will not be broadcasting, he will just be covering the Titans!

Where did you here that????????

825708219[/snapback]

I heard it on News 2.

Actually I talked to one of my friends last night and he said that if no team picked George up before  the season begin, that George will be working for Channel 2 in Nashville covering the Titans! From the way I understood, he will not be broadcasting, he will just be covering the Titans!

825708779[/snapback]

That may have been what I heard and just got confused.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Old Eddie is in the booth.

825722216[/snapback]

Yes, and that's the wrong place for Eddie too. He's not a good color analayst and it's like a root canal listening to him try to do his job. Sorry Eddie, so far, it ain't work'n. Stick to restaurants and $5000 suits. :(