Eddie George to Jacksonville

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Who says we can't hand the ball off to Jarrett Payton and Joe Smith, the number ONE and TWO rushers in NFL Europe this year? Chris Brown is amazing when healthy, but we need to be looking at depth. When it comes to Eddie, we all have a place in our hearts for him, and I'd love to have him back, but lets face it, he is a ZERO in the free agency market right now, otherwise, someone would have signed him by now.

Who says we can't hand the ball off to Jarrett Payton and Joe Smith, the number ONE and TWO rushers in NFL Europe this year? Chris Brown is amazing when healthy, but we need to be looking at depth. When it comes to Eddie, we all have a place in our hearts for him, and I'd love to have him back, but lets face it, he is a ZERO in the free agency market right now, otherwise, someone would have signed him by now.

825689621[/snapback]

I agree ,he is in our hearts,but money would be wasted on his signing.

ESPN is reporting they are interesting in signing him

825681006[/snapback]

The sooner the better. If there is a has been in the NFL it is Eddie George. But on the other hand if they don't give him a big salary and put him on a performance bonus he might actually play hard.

Big Bucks = No Performance from Eddie. Just ask the Titan Staff and Fans

• 3 weeks later...

Reports now say that the Titans are interested in trading a 4th round pick to Buffalo Bills for Travis Henry and 4th round pick would turn into a 3rd round pick if Henry was to meet certain expectations.........Jacksonville is also interested in Travis Henry.........I personally don't think they need him, They got Chris Brown and the son of the greatest Running Back ever Jarret Peyton and Joe Smith........