Who is the new Head Caoch at Beech?

back@home

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I mistaken or did Coach Shelton not serve as an assistant to Coach Hayes this season?

Also, isn't this principal originally from Franklin-Simpson, KY?

If I am correct on these two points it would appear to me that Coach Hayes was back-doored in the worst way by the "Good Ol Boy System".

Again, not sure if all this is accurate. Anyone with more insight please contribute.

I saw the defending Ky State Champs, Christian County out of Hopkinsville. early in the season, and I was not impressed with their talent...I really believe they would have trouble winning a A or AA championship in TN. They were the preseason No. 1 in Kentucky. They are 29-4 right now. 2 losses in the Warrior Classic to TN teams.

TN baseball is leaps and bounds ahead of Kentucky high schools.

I saw the defending Ky State Champs, Christian County out of Hopkinsville. early in the season, and I was not impressed with their talent...I really believe they would have trouble winning a A or AA championship in TN.  They were the preseason No. 1 in Kentucky.  They are 29-4 right now.  2 losses in the Warrior Classic to TN teams.

TN baseball is leaps and bounds ahead of Kentucky high schools.

825682724[/snapback]

Everything varies from year to year, I can guarantee you that some of those Lexiington Lafayette teams in the 90's could have beaten any team in TN. You can't compare on a one year basis and is it fair to compare most schools the next year after they won? Everybody doesn't reload as KY is a relatively rural state other than the Louisville area.