Blackman vs Brentwood

Boro Balla06

I played Blackman twice last year and personally marked Jordan both times. my boy Thug Nasty needs to learn his place. Nobody is scared. Nobody cares about his excuses. Nobody wants to hear his whining when he can't back it up. I wish i'd had the chance to push the little guy around some this year...because it aint that hard to do.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say Blackman would have a great team if they didn't care so much about what everyone else thought...they seem to lose their focus and turn to the "disgrace" whenever they have alot of hype..it goes to their head. Both teams are great, Blackman learn to control your emotions and keep it clean and Im sure you guys will repeatedly go to state. Good luck to both. Especially Brentwood. Take it home Brentwood High.

I played Blackman twice last year and personally marked Jordan both times.  my boy Thug Nasty needs to learn his place.  Nobody is scared.  Nobody cares about his excuses.  Nobody wants to hear his whining when he can't back it up.  I wish i'd had the chance to push the little guy around some this year...because it aint that hard to do.

825683581[/snapback]

well if you played me twice you should have been able to push me around and it aint hard to do i'm not a strong player. who are you anyways? do we play yall next year i hope so then we'll see whos better. as far as 3 or 4 guys charging the reff it was 1 the other 2 polayers went to get the other kid back.

well no matter what blackman had a good season.. i am a riverdale fan but for anyone to make it to state is a good accomplishment.. jordan, who is going to be your guys' keeper next year?

825684111[/snapback]

from what i understand we have a good chance of gettin an ODP keeper from cookville he will be junior. he was cookevilles back up this year due to the starting golie was a senior. hes a very good golie so i hope he comes. if not nick blancher will be are golie a very good golie works hard and will keep gettin better. kyle was a grate golie he will be missed but i think we will be fine in the back again.

from what i understand we have a good chance of gettin an ODP keeper from cookville he will be  junior. he was cookevilles back up this year due to the starting golie was a senior. hes a very good golie so i hope he comes. if not nick blancher will be are golie a very good golie works hard and will keep gettin better. kyle was a grate golie he will be missed but i think we will be fine in the back again.

825684125[/snapback]

Where do you get your info? No one else has heard that the keeper from Cookeville was leaving. Has someone from your school been busy recruiting? If so, then ..... we'll see.

it doesnt matter cause reguardless i still believe james holt is the best keeper in the county.. i believe he was the best this year he just didnt get any hype do to kyle being a senior.. only reason kyle had so many shut outs is cause no one could shoot on him because blackman had a good defense.. just an opinion.. i think james is the total package and you guys will see next year

it doesnt matter cause reguardless i still believe james holt is the best keeper in the county.. i believe he was the best this year he just didnt get any hype do to kyle being a senior.. only reason kyle had so many shut outs is cause no one could shoot on him because blackman had a good defense.. just an opinion.. i think james is the total package and you guys will see next year

825684379[/snapback]

I've heard that your keeper was trying out for the regional team and that if he made that, he would not be playing high school ball.

I've heard that your keeper was trying out for the regional team and that if he made that, he would not be playing high school ball.

825684397[/snapback]

Hey pal you need to learn something about ODP. A player has to make the state team before he can go to region camp. James Holt has not even been selected to the ODP 90's STATE TEAM yet. On the other hand Paul Gilbert(the goalie from Cookeville) has made the ODP 88 STATE team and will be attending the region camp.

So you people need to get your facts strait

www.tnsoccer.org

I have also heard that the Gilbert family is relocating and was looking at good High School soccer programs in the Murfreesboro/Nashville area.(Blackman)

Hey pal you need to learn something about ODP. A player has to make the state team before he can go to region camp.  James Holt has not even been selected to the ODP 90's  STATE TEAM yet.  On the other hand Paul Gilbert(the goalie from Cookeville) has made the ODP 88  STATE team and will be attending the region camp.

So you people need to get your facts strait

www.tnsoccer.org

I have also heard that the Gilbert family is relocating and was looking at good High School soccer programs in the Murfreesboro/Nashville area.(Blackman)

825684434[/snapback]

form what i have heard and the little i've seen paul is a very good golie so if he decides to come to blackman that would be great. if not best of luck to him where ever he goes. but if he doesn't come i think we will still be fine at that postion. we should have another grate defence next year. we started at times as many as 7 freshmen and sophmores. and we are only graduating 3 seniors from are state tournament team. 3 other seniors we will be loseing but they did not finihs the season due to injury. so no matter what golie situation we have next year i think we will have a great year and we should return to the state tournament for the 3rd straight year.

but watch out for riverdale next year this might be a little early to call but dont be surprised to see 2 teams from district 7AAA in the final 8.