1AA Watuaga Conference Baseball for next year

6-4-3dplay

im not trying to sound hostile. i just want some written proof as to why u think guinn will do so good and why morgan will be bad. it seems u think that etowns young unproven players will step up but hvs wont. u dont show any proof for y u think that, i guess ur just being homers for etown. im not bashing etown. they may be great, but they havent shown me anything other than being a spoiler over the past couple years.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

South Greene just wasnt that good this year. I dont know why everybody thinks they were and will be good next year. They were a descent team this year we (volunteer) beat them twice and there better players are leaving except for there Right Fielder. I dont see them being a contender at all next year.

825685577[/snapback]

From what I hear about SG, they are losing three contributors and gaining a couple of new kids. They lose their SS and center fielder, but are picking up a pretty good SS and a freshman center who can play. Never know till you hit the field.

Once again, nobody ever said Morgan was a bad pitcher. Read what is written, all i said was he is a shortstop, not a pitcher. I never said HV players will not step up. i just don't see Todd Caldwell carrying that team. And I don't see Ryan May filling in for Ryan Toney. And you will be surprised the talent the players at Elizabethton have. If they get a coach to work with them and fine tune that talent, they will give the league a run for it's money. But Happy Valley, Unicoi, North and S.Greene will be right there with them.

With McKinney apparently out as coach, who will the cyclones turn to?

Looks like cyclones are also looking for a boys basketball coach with Hardin resigning today. My guess is that the front page of todays Elizabethton Star gives a hint as to why both of these are out.

Any wild guess as to their replacements?

Edited by CyclonePride

Predicted order of finish for 05-06:

1) SN

2) HV

3) Eliz

4) SG

5) UC

6) WG

7) CD

8) JC

825685933[/snapback]

Not bad...... here's my take

1) SG

1) ELIZ

1) SN

1) HV

5) UC

6) CD

7) JC

8) WG

I think I'm pretty accurate with my top 4 #1s

I agree with three of the number 1's posted, HV, SG, Eliz. but not SN. I don't see them doing what they did again. I swa where their JV won the end of seasom tournament but I also heard from the Eliz. JV coach that they had some starting varsity players on JV. They won't have the pitching they had last year. But the other three are good guesses along with Erwin up there some where.

I agree with three of the number 1's posted, HV, SG, Eliz. but not SN. I don't see them doing what they did again. I swa where their JV won the end of seasom tournament but I also heard from the Eliz. JV coach that they had some starting varsity players on JV. They won't have the pitching they had last year. But the other three are good guesses along with Erwin up there some where.

825686186[/snapback]

I saw some of that JV tourny. I do know that Betsy only played sophs and freshmen. North did hit the ball well and there were some good games. It wasn't a varsity tourny though, but it was good experience for all.