1AA Watuaga Conference Baseball for next year

6-4-3dplay

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have also heard the possibilty of another Peters joining the Cyclones. He'll be a tough freshman lefty for someone???

825684486[/snapback]

the other peters is jeff peters i played with him last year in jr high ball at unaka and i play against him in summer ball but for a underclass man to look at for

EHS is cody marley hes as hard throwin righty who will be a sophmore next year and has some great breakin and off speed stuff to go along with his fastball

Edited by creekerballer

I heard Jeff wasn't the brightest, but that is just hear-say. I know he is a pretty good athlete and probably a really good guy just like his brother. Elizabethton could use his left arm.

825687551[/snapback]

the boy is a good catcher. he a lefty, but he gets it done. he is a good pitcher to.

From what I've heard he is a better pitcher than catcher. It's also really hard to be lefty catcher. I think he would be more valuable as a pitcher. Elizabethton already has three catchers, a senior, junior and sophomore and they are all pretty good. Oh, and Landerman, you used the wrong 'too' in your post, just to let you know.

Edited by CountryBoy4Life

From what I've heard he is a better pitcher than catcher. It's also really hard to be lefty catcher. I think he would be more valuable as a pitcher. Elizabethton already has  three catchers, a senior, junior and sophomore and they are all pretty good. Oh, and Landerman, you used the wrong 'too' in your post, just to let you know.

825687667[/snapback]

I'm not to keen on a lefty catcher either. He is a pitcher.

I heard Jeff wasn't the brightest, but that is just hear-say. I know he is a pretty good athlete and probably a really good guy just like his brother. Elizabethton could use his left arm.

825687551[/snapback]

Whoever said he wasn't bright has no clue what there talkin about jeff is a great student i only rember him making 1 B in the past 3 years

• 9 months later...

I agree with three of the number 1's posted, HV, SG, Eliz. but not SN. I don't see them doing what they did again. I swa where their JV won the end of seasom tournament but I also heard from the Eliz. JV coach that they had some starting varsity players on JV. They won't have the pitching they had last year. But the other three are good guesses along with Erwin up there some where.

North did have a few varsity players on the JV team. However they were all sophmores and two freshmen that played all JV games except two. There was also two other players that the coach wouldn't let play because they only played 5 JV games all year. Eliz got beat twice by JV players.

Well I just read thru this thread again from last year......kind of a 'blast from the past' on posting. This is going to be a tough conference for East TN in AA ball. HV has pitching and some 'clubs'. SN is a hitting team as well and will try and out score you. Eliz led by a new coach (Payne) is athletic and some younger pitchers are showing alot of promise but things are just not clicking as a team as of yet (do have depth). CD lost some quality players but return talent for Coach Lady. SG will be tough......mark my word, just plain tough. UC always pulls a 'rabbit out of the hat'. JC will always play you tough. I don't think WG lost anything so they bring experience to the field.Things get started today at 4P. Good luck guys and stay healthy! :thumb: