KNOCK OUT!

seymourbsbll19

i dont know if ne one has heard yet or if its a rumor or what but, i heard that one of the pigeon forge players went into their own dug out and knocked one of their own players plum out and then tried running over one of the ripley players today ...i dont know if its made up or what does ne body know whats goin on ???

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it is true the catcher knocked the second baseman out for missing the ball. Their coaches sat him out for one inning then when he came into the game he hit a ground ball to second base and ran over the first baseman for Ripley and got up laughing about it he ran inside the base line to do this. And the umpire stood there laughing about it. Ripley's first baseman has brusied ribs because of this.

Edited by purpletigers

<_<

CONGRATS TO PIGEON FORGE!!! Whatever happened in the dugout is their business... not tssaa and definitely not Ripley's. as for running over the 1st baseman. it was just a baseball play..it happens...not intentional....just playing hard and trying to get on base!! I take nothing away from the Ripley kids...they play hard and have an excellent club..very impressed!...BUT! their coaches and fans need to CHILL!! very rude!! Take a lesson from your kids and grow up!!

<_<

CONGRATS TO PIGEON FORGE!!!  Whatever happened in the dugout is their business... not tssaa and definitely not Ripley's.  as for running over the 1st baseman. it was just a baseball play..it happens...not intentional....just playing hard and trying to get on base!!  I take nothing away from the Ripley kids...they play hard and have an excellent club..very impressed!...BUT!  their coaches and fans need to CHILL!!  very rude!!  Take a lesson from your kids and grow up!!

825683188[/snapback]

Rude ! PF fans were holding up signs telling everyone to SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP.

Yes it is true the catcher knocked the second baseman out for missing the ball. Their coaches sat him out for one inning then when he came into the game he hit a ground ball to second base and ran over the first baseman for Ripley and got up laughing about it he ran inside the base line to do this. And the umpire stood there laughing about it. Ripley's first baseman has brusied ribs because of this.

825683121[/snapback]

This situation shows me the coaches are more worried with winning than setting the right example for their players. It is sad that they couldn't do the right thing and kick him off the team right then and there. Attacking another teammate is an inexcusable behavior and shouldn't be tolerated by any coach.

This situation shows me the coaches are more worried with winning than setting the right example for their players. It is sad that they couldn't do the right thing and kick him off the team right then and there. Attacking another teammate is an inexcusable behavior and shouldn't be tolerated by any coach.

825683220[/snapback]

Thank You

Having not been there, don't know this situation exactly, but if it was anything like as described in notes 1 & 2

Player should be ejected if intentional.

Player should be kicked off team if dugout incident true.

Coach should receive reprimand from school and any other relevant governing bodies.

Inexecusable to tolerate that.

Yes the first base coach from Pigeon Forge came over to the fence at first base and told us exactlly what happened and said that catcher laid his own player out as soon as they got back into the dugout and they had to place ice paks and throw water on him to awake him This coach called his catcher a Freaking Psycho. No other action was taken Go figure!

Yes the first base coach from Pigeon Forge came over to the fence at first base and told us exactlly what happened and said that catcher laid his own player out as soon as they got back into the dugout and they had to place ice paks and throw water on him to awake him This coach called his catcher a Freaking Psycho. No other action was taken Go figure!

825683252[/snapback]

We all saw this from where we were sitting and this really happened just like purple said. Pretty sad .