CCS vs. CAK A-AA Title Game

I thought GKBD15 said alittle while ago that their only senior was hurt during a scrimmage and was out the entire season so this team that won the title this year will be returning EVERY SINGLE PLAYER. Hhow about that....its pretty amazing. Anyway smell a 4-peat??

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes all of our players are returning...our only senior tour his ACL in a preseason scrimmage and was out the entire season.

825683957[/snapback]

Wow, thats strong. Your group could set records over the next few years that will be hard to beat. Looks like their is a new top dog in Knoxville.

I would like to say for the record that CCS was the classiest team we have played all season. They played a very good game, clean but hard, and were a great bunch of guys. I wish their coach the best in whatever he does. What a great run this season.

I am also frankly sick of people busting on other teams. I will close each and every post that feels that it makes them a better man to belittle someone else. Whatever "bad blood" that Grace and CCS has between them, you need to deal with that off line. CCS did what they needed to do, knocking of an extremely talented FRA team to advance to the finals.

Grace, you were a TOUGH team. I also wish you the best, and I think you have a great run for next year if you have your guys back.

yes all of our players are returning...our only senior tour his ACL in a preseason scrimmage and was out the entire season.

825683957[/snapback]

...and tearing your ACL isn't fun. Beleive me!

ACL tearing reenactment...

*Game clock strikes 10:34 into the game* ... :P *that's odd* ... :o *why am i falling* ... :o *sharp pain... that's not right!* ... :o "AAHHH!!!"

I haven't seen such a well played game in a long time. The CAK and CCS game was a great game to watch. Such talent and so much class, it makes you really appriciate soccer. Good job CAK i'm sure you will have another winning season next year. I will be going to college up at UT so i will stop by your school as much as possible and support you all. Congrats CAK, and Coaches.

PS.... Those CAK girls aren't to bad looking..... :P

I haven't seen such a well played game in a long time.  The CAK and CCS game was a great game to watch.  Such talent and so much class, it makes you really appriciate soccer.  Good job CAK i'm sure you will have another winning season next year.  I will be going to college up at UT so i will stop by your school as much as possible and support you all.  Congrats CAK, and Coaches.

PS.... Those CAK girls aren't to bad looking..... :P

825684126[/snapback]

SocBlue, we'd love to see you, so stop by anytime!!!

About the girls, be careful... most of them are the guy's sisters!!!

SocBlue, we'd love to see you, so stop by anytime!!! 

About the girls, be careful... most of them are the guy's sisters!!!

825684128[/snapback]

oh you can count on some LA boys being at your games...

Lol i will keep that in mind when i'm checking them out...... :P lol jk