CCS vs. CAK A-AA Title Game

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good job CAK.... i am very glad to have played u guys and u definitely took control of the game. im the guy that stopped your goal from going in right before the halftime wistle...sry boys lol. you guys are a very classy team and i definitely look forward to play you guys next year. maybe we will be able to see u in regular season. i just was curious how number 7's arm is doing. im pretty sure that is who got hurt in the game. i also want to say that he is a great player and prob. the hardest guy i have had to gaurd this year and that is saying a lot with the teams that we have played.

good job CAK.... i am very glad to have played u guys and u definitely took control of the game. im the guy that stopped your goal from going in right before the halftime wistle...sry boys lol. you guys are a very classy team and i definitely look forward to play you guys next year. maybe we will be able to see u in regular season. i just was curious how number 7's arm is doing. im pretty sure that is who got hurt in the game. i also want to say that he is a great player and prob. the hardest guy i have had to gaurd this year and that is saying a lot with the teams that we have played.

825685048[/snapback]

I'm not sure how he is doing right now, but he separated his shoulder and is going to get an MRI soon to see if he needs surgery. Please pray for him everybody.

I really enjoyed being able to play with you guys in the finals... my favorite part being that I actually went in the game for a few minutes. The significance being that I tore my ACL at the beginning of the season and have been out ever since. Let me say that even from the sideline I could tell a big difference in your teams attitude as compared to some of the teams we have played. You all showed class on and off the field... as well some great skill in the game. As for number 7's arm, when he hit the ground his arm came out of socket. They ended up getting it back in, and he sat the rest of the game with ice on it. Last I heard, he was getting an MRI to see whether or not he needed surgery.

BigGExpress, any updates on Tom...?

I really enjoyed being able to play with you guys in the finals... my favorite part being that I actually went in the game for a few minutes. The significance being that I tore my ACL at the beginning of the season and have been out ever since. Let me say that even from the sideline I could tell a big difference in your teams attitude as compared to some of the teams we have played. You all showed class on and off the field... as well some great skill in the game. As for number 7's arm, when he hit the ground his arm came out of socket. They ended up getting it back in, and he sat the rest of the game with ice on it. Last I heard, he was getting an MRI to see whether or not he needed surgery.

BigGExpress, any updates on Tom...?

825685144[/snapback]

Not that I have heard of, AlPal. I would agree that CCS was the classiest team we have played.

yes please dont start the grace and ccs thing.

we dont care if grace "pays their respects" or not

they can do it if they feel like it but hey maybe in their oppinion they are still better than us... all we know is that we think we are better than them and they can think what they want

Well, I do enjoy readin all of this but I also don't enjoy being thought of as a bunch of punks. Most of the people sayin anythin about CCS is either graduated or fans. Plain and simple. The reason there is bad blood is because of the way CCS plays on the field when it comes to our games, andI'm not saying we don't do our share of trash talking and such. Example: Region championship game, 30 seconds in, they just drive a ball down field and i pick it ip in the box. Michael Pepper, the so called classy player, says to me " You and me, 90 minutes explitive" So you guys might have seen a CCS team that knew they were gettin outplayed all over the field and would look like a bunch of jerks if they were anythin but classy and loosin like that. Again, that is just one example of stuff between the schools so it isn't just us hating them for no reason... there are plenty of reasons. So before you stat tellin people they aren't classy or whatever, know the whople story, not just one side. thumb

The better team usually wins games don't they IMTHATHARD. And from what I saw was your keeper had to make 3 or 4 awsome saves in the first half to even keep it close and you guys only got one decent opportunity on frame... and I decided I would be the better player and save it....

Congrats to CAK

GBA seniors '05