Any news on TBCA showcase?

Bball4life234

• 2 weeks later...

region 1/2 had tryouts yesterday for the players that were at state. Which, by the way, was the fair thing to do, just shouldn't have been put off so late. I know, it was scheduled for last week and got rained out.

CBG- do you mean that the players that had the tryout at CN should already know if they made the team or not?

I know several players that are waiting to hear if they made the team or not before they make other showcase plans for that same weekend. Why not just post the names on the TBCA or TBR website? This way the players don't pass up another opportunity for a different showcase if they don't make the Worth showcase.

when the teams are finalized and rosters are finished, the coaches will send the info to buddy powers who puts together the scout programs, etc. he will email me the info and i will post it on the website and we also do a page that shows box scores, etc for the weekend as well as posting a few pictures from the games. First things first, and that is the Jr. Sunbelt Series starting this weekend in Oklahoma.

when the teams are finalized and rosters are finished, the coaches will send the info to buddy powers who puts together the scout programs, etc. he will email me the info and i will post it on the website and we also do a page that shows box scores, etc for the weekend as well as posting a few pictures from the games. First things first, and that is the Jr. Sunbelt Series starting this weekend in Oklahoma.

825688106[/snapback]

jdmtpb,

How are they on hind catchers and shortstopsmens? I know a couple of gooduns!