Class A next year

timbdp

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who will be the teams watch for to win the title next year?

825684247[/snapback]

Just to name a few, in no particular order...Trinity, McKenzie, Huntington, Summertown, Columbia Academy, Forrest, Cornersville, Friendship, Lookout Valley, University School, Rockwood, Unaka, Gordonsville, Westmoreland.

I am a Trinity fan and I know they have everyone returning next year(plus a few good 7th graders coming up) after barely missing out on the State Championship game this year. They have to be considered.

Rockwood is returning almost the entire team that made it to the sectional game this year. They started 4 freshmen, 3 sophomores, a junior and a senior ( that already has a great player waiting on her position behind her), with some good pitching we should be contenders.

825684497[/snapback]

The pitching will need to improve every thing else is solid. It will be between Rockwood and Midway for the district Midway has a awsome freshman pitcher coming up for 06. Both teams should make sub state

Edited by gator10

Rockwood is returning almost the entire team that made it to the sectional game this year. They started 4 freshmen, 3 sophomores, a junior and a senior ( that already has a great player waiting on her position behind her), with some good pitching we should be contenders.

825684497[/snapback]

With most of the privets moving A ball should atleast be competive next year for publics.

Oakdale will be a strong team again next season with their pitcher coming back from her recent car accident. They started all Sophomores and Freshman this year. Only losing their right and center fielder with 2 girls that are moving up to feel those positions. Their pitcher pitches around 60 mph. as a sophomore so people expect great things from her.

What do you all think about Oakdale stepping it back up? They had a rough last season because of their pitcher being injured but, she is now back and ready to play.

Oakdale will be a strong team again next season with their pitcher coming back from her recent car accident. They started all Sophomores and Freshman this year. Only losing their right and center fielder with 2 girls that are moving up to feel those positions. Their pitcher pitches around 60 mph. as a sophomore so people expect great things from her.

What do you all think about Oakdale stepping it back up? They had a rough last season because of their pitcher being injured but, she is now back and ready to play.

825685932[/snapback]

I'm glad she's doing good after the wreck your right she is a good pitcher.

Oakdale will be a team to try to beat next year. They started all but 2 as sophomores and freshman this past season. Although, after their 2nd game they had it rough with losing their main pitcher (who pitches close to 58 mph as a sophomore) was in a car wreck and injured pretty bad. That upset their team a lot and had to rearrange their infield. But, with her returning back to normal with upset a lot of teams they have a very good chance this up coming 2006 year. With Jessica Grayson (the main pitcher). They will lose their right and center fielder who will be replaced by two upcoming sophomores this is a very young and talented team. In summer league this upcoming team has went to state 4 years and upset a lot of teams.

There's still several privates in A such as state tournament teams Friendship and Trinity.

825687252[/snapback]

Hello antwan i saw your owls play tueday night, Page did alright. i hear she has not pitched since school ball, they played a travle team out of mount juliet. there pitcher is from FCS she was a freshman this year, she put on some of the best pitching i have ever seen i think she struck every batter, I don't know her last name but her frist name was haley. You are right with her on the mound for FCS next year they will be tough.