Who will be the best female golfer this year

timbdp

brooke pancake is amazing and by far the best golfer in teh state hands down literally the girl is not human.......she cant be

825696710[/snapback]

Pancake will never use her talent! she doesn't love the game of golf. Once Brooke graduates from high school, we'll probably never hear about her as a golfer again! thumb

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Ok RadioJet lets here some details about this "awesome" girl???????????

825705225[/snapback]

Hint was anything but awesome this week in the Frotier Womens Open. Sara finished 30th and she was +22. So she didn't play horribly, but I had expected better. The tourney champ was Courtney Wood a Pro out of the Nashville area <_<

youre crazy if you dont thbink brooke pancake doesnt love the game enough....all she ever does is practice and work on her game. she may have one day off in a month from golf. you obviously dont know her if you think she doesnt work her butt off every day of the week!!

youre crazy if you dont thbink brooke pancake doesnt love the game enough....all she ever does is practice and work on her game. she may have one day off in a month from golf. you obviously dont know her if you think she doesnt work her butt off every day of the week!!

825709474[/snapback]

Wait a sec! I'm not saying Pancake doesnt work hard because it's obvious that she does, but I feel like she is bein pushed to play right now. I think she will persue other interests upon graduating from high school. You don't agree?? :(

Hint was anything but awesome this week in the Frotier Womens Open. Sara finished 30th and she was +22. So she didn't play horribly, but I had expected better. The tourney champ was Courtney Wood a Pro out of the Nashville area ;)

825706482[/snapback]

No, she wasn't "Awesome" at the Women's Open, but she was +14, not +22, so get your facts straight. And remember, juniors, amateurs, and pros all play in this event. She finished 30th overall out of over 100 women; not too bad. And finished 10th of 65 amateurs.

Alright, sweetswing where ya been all summer?? we've been tryin to get soem real golf knowledge on this thread and you've waited until now to pipe in!! I got my scores mixed up from golfhouse.com on the Women's open stuff. Pancake will not play competitive golf after high school, and who do you think you are?? barging in here like you the GOLF GURU!! :lol: