Top Players in the Chattanooga Area

bigin52

And let me guess you think John Allen is going to revive your dead football program!!!Oh my God! Well don't take it too personal there little cubbie when You are once again the laughing stock of region 2-5a again this season!!!!John Allen couldn't coach a cat out of a brown paper sack!!!In closing be prepared for another 41 to 0 thrashing from the Owls again this season lol!!!!

Edited by Golden Eagle

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never said anything about bradley im just saying ooletwah isnt going to be the power house they think they are. bradley will stink again we will be better than last year but still stink. it will take a few years for us but once Again the owls are going to go 5-5 and lose in the first round of the playoffs and before you go on about how good they are again keep in mind the past few years have been bad for bradley in football but look at 2003 as bad as we were we beat Ooletwah.

Well all those are good players however, you forgot the best player in the state.  Jacques McClendon from Baylor the best overall player in the state not only the city.  Others to watch for from Baylor are senior QB Cody Romans, junior RB Kevin Cooper, senior WR/DB/K Chris Bach, senior WR/DB Ty Levie, senior OL Antonio Frazier, senior LB Derek Walker, and junior DB Jonas Darden.

825685535[/snapback]

Kevin Cooper is the real deal, a good kid, with a solid head on his shoulders. He has a lot to prove this season as far as recruiting goes, but definitly a player to watch

Besides why does a Rhea Co fan care so much about Ooletwah whats up with that?

825694834[/snapback]

Well see it is a mixture of the two ..2 years at Rhea and two at Soddy...And I care about Ooltewah because I have much respect for those guys..And well facts are facts..Ooltewah will be dominate...Bradley will finish 3-7 or worse...They won't see a .500 season for another few years....!!!!!

Hey Bradley Cub it is the decade of the bird so get over it and let’s take it to the field because that’s where the game is won and lost. You should never say your team stinks. The problem with Bradley is there is to much negative energy and nothing good ever comes from that. I give props to all those kids that put on their uniforms with pride and want to make a difference but it takes a community as whole to turn this program around. No more who shot John and finger pointing just go out there and do your best and leave nothing behind this will make you guys leaders and will show the younger generations to come the meaning of a TEAM and play the game with the same heart and determination as the ones before. On that note we are our best ambassadors so represent your team with the up most respect everywhere you go and take the negative criticism with a grain of salt and use it as fuel to become the best and then prove it where it counts the most life. Good Luck.