Top Players in the Chattanooga Area

bigin52

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Caldwell will be a good one this year at Ooltewah, QB from Tyner (Craddock?) will also be good. I think both of those receivers from Soddy are back, if they are they looked pretty good when i saw them at Ooltewah. There last names were Ricketts and Atchley. i look for the new RB at Boyd who is taking over Peardons role to be a upcoming big time player as well.

On defense Kyler Burke and Blake McDade will be solid linebackers at ooltewah.

Edited by reaction

Well all those are good players however, you forgot the best player in the state. Jacques McClendon from Baylor the best overall player in the state not only the city. Others to watch for from Baylor are senior QB Cody Romans, junior RB Kevin Cooper, senior WR/DB/K Chris Bach, senior WR/DB Ty Levie, senior OL Antonio Frazier, senior LB Derek Walker, and junior DB Jonas Darden.

Well all those are good players however, you forgot the best player in the state.  Jacques McClendon from Baylor the best overall player in the state not only the city.  Others to watch for from Baylor are senior QB Cody Romans, junior RB Kevin Cooper, senior WR/DB/K Chris Bach, senior WR/DB Ty Levie, senior OL Antonio Frazier, senior LB Derek Walker, and junior DB Jonas Darden.

825685535[/snapback]

i didnt forget about that linemen from baylor..i just forgot his name haha..so i knew someone would put him on here..thanks for remindin me tho

Caldwell will be a good one this year at Ooltewah, QB from Tyner (Craddock?) will also be good. I think both of those receivers from Soddy are back, if they are they looked pretty good when i saw them at Ooltewah. There last names were Ricketts and Atchley. i look for the new RB at Boyd who is taking over Peardons role to be a upcoming big time player as well.

On defense Kyler Burke and Blake McDade will be solid linebackers at ooltewah.

825685414[/snapback]

...Keelyn Craddock should be the "straw-that-stirs-the-drink" for the RAM backfield this fall...He is very capable of throwing for 1K yards and also running for 1K yards...reminds me of Jermaine Harris, QB and 2A Mr. Football in 1999 for Tyner...behind every great QB is an exceptional WR...the two that I am talking about is Martez Mitchell & Kevion Jones...they can beat you with the "big-play" or catch the "slant" and take it to the house!!!

...Keelyn Craddock should be the "straw-that-stirs-the-drink" for the RAM backfield this fall...He is very capable of throwing for 1K yards and also running for 1K yards...reminds me of Jermaine Harris, QB and 2A Mr. Football in 1999 for Tyner...behind every great QB is an exceptional WR...the two that I am talking about is Martez Mitchell & Kevion Jones...they can beat you with the "big-play" or catch the "slant" and take it to the house!!!

825685714[/snapback]

should be a good year for u...i cant wait for the Boyd Buc vs Tyner game. I graduated from Boyd and my parents have turned into big Tyner fans..i wonder who they will go for :D

should be a good year for u...i cant wait for the Boyd Buc vs Tyner game. I graduated from Boyd and my parents have turned into big Tyner fans..i wonder who they will go for  :D

825685869[/snapback]

...Everybody I talk to says the same thing about this match-up...the good thing is that they play each other on the last regular season Friday...hopefully both teams will be healthy...no excuses necessary...also both teams have a "monster schedule"...both teams will be challanged loooong before this game takes place!!!