Top Players in the Chattanooga Area

bigin52

Oh and your Coach Monroe wanted to go to Cleveland but they wanted a guy already im there system and he wanted to go to Bradley but we went down and got the best coach in Georgia.  and Central wanted him but didnt have the money but ooletwah did have the money wow doesnt it seem werid that 2 schools in the same school system can and ciant afford the same coach??? and really if you look at it this way Ooletwah was his 4th choice lol.

825694733[/snapback]

ooltewah could play without a coach this year and go 7-3, thats how much talent they have, i dont know why you keep denying it, its true, it is just one of those years for the owls...but say what you want, you dont want this team to have any more motivation than they already have

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never said Ooletwah will be bad just not as good as everyone thinks thats all. I mean think about it soddy has a 50/50 chance of beating them. Chattanooga Central hates them with a passion and if that team doesnt win a game all year they want to Beat the owls plus they have alot of talent this year. Cookville is a really good team and actually will probally beat Ooletwah. Oak ridge there isnt any doubt they will beat Ooletwah. thats 4 Loses right there plus with Farrgut, william Blount, Mcminn, Bradley who knows the only 100% win i can think of for the Owls this year will probally be Hertiage.

I never said Ooletwah will be bad just not as good as everyone thinks thats all. I mean think about it soddy has a 50/50 chance of beating them. Chattanooga Central hates them with a passion and if that team doesnt win a game all year they want to Beat the owls plus they have alot of talent this year. Cookville is a really good team and actually will probally beat Ooletwah. Oak ridge there isnt any doubt they will beat Ooletwah.  thats 4 Loses right there plus with Farrgut, william Blount, Mcminn, Bradley who knows the only 100% win i can think of for the Owls this year will probally be Hertiage.

825696917[/snapback]

I mean think about Bradley doesnt stand a chance against ooltewah.... i dont even see how you can even mention there name in the teams that can possibly beat ooltewah.. ooltewah might loose to oak ridge (50/50) and will beat everyone else till they get to playoffs

UH OH, GRAD IS BACK!!! DUN DUN DUN.....<--that's the intro music! haha! Ok, here's what I've noticed:

1. We are WAAAAAY off topic!

2. SergeantOwl, you stole my AVATAR! But that's ok, you're an Owl fan!

3. The guys at Temple ARE good...too bad they don't play on a good team!

4. Bradley Central could get any coach in the country and not win more than 2 games this year....I say they win 1 - well....maybe 2.

5. As usual I'm picking Ooltewah to be tops in 2-5A!

6. BUT, Soddy Daisy and Oak Ridge are good...and like Golden Eagle said, when Ooltewah travels to Soddy this year, anything can happen!

7. With a new captain at the helm I think Ooltewah has a good year, but I'm not predicting a finish yet...in no order, Ooltewah-Oak Ridge-Soddy Daisy-Farragut advance to state playoffs!

8. Now back on topic, top players in Chattanooga Area - what do you think?

UH OH, GRAD IS BACK!!!  DUN DUN DUN.....<--that's the intro music!  haha!  Ok, here's what I've noticed:

1.  We are WAAAAAY off topic!

2.  SergeantOwl, you stole my AVATAR!  But that's ok, you're an Owl fan!

3.  The guys at Temple ARE good...too bad they don't play on a good team!

4.  Bradley Central could get any coach in the country and not win more than 2 games this year....I say they win 1 - well....maybe 2.

5.  As usual I'm picking Ooltewah to be tops in 2-5A!

6.  BUT, Soddy Daisy and Oak Ridge are good...and like Golden Eagle said, when Ooltewah travels to Soddy this year, anything can happen!

7.  With a new captain at the helm I think Ooltewah has a good year, but I'm not predicting a finish yet...in no order, Ooltewah-Oak Ridge-Soddy Daisy-Farragut advance to state playoffs!

8.  Now back on topic, top players in Chattanooga Area - what do you think?

825696927[/snapback]

Sorry paw,we won't let it happen again!!!!By the way I saw you at Riverbend and waved and like the Ooltewah fan you are you just kept walking by!!!!You and that girlfriend of yours...By the way didn't I say to you during Basketball season that you needed to get together with her again?????????I believe I did!!!!!!!HA HA HA!!! You've got a hot girlfriend so flaunt it brother man!!!!

Chris Ricketts and Eric Atchley...2 best recievers in Chattanooga!!!!

Edited by Golden Eagle