Elizabethton Coaches

CountryBoy4Life

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Read the JC Press - Ensor isn't going to Boone so McKinney may not have a spot to teach in.  That's in print not rumor.  thumb

825688891[/snapback]

Gosh, I was looking forward to seeing Ensor show how much spirit there was in Snyder's spiritless kids. The will to succeed is there, if you are willing to pull it out. Unfortunate. As far as Snyder, you have to respect him for his accomplishments, but I really didn't care for him blaming the kids lack of heart for his retirement.

On Ensor, if he leaves Unaka, someone will get a proven great leader of young men.

Simple -- The back door to the Dr's office is always open. :lol:

You may want to check out www.ecschools.net for new position vaciencies.

825688931[/snapback]

Concerning that door, the picture and article in yesterdays Star's sports section was a hoot. ;)

Are you talking about the secret picture taken with Young and Sam's walking out the back door of the meeting that they didn't have or know anything about???????  Bad situation for everyone involved.

825688950[/snapback]

I just thought that it was bad on Sams. Young just wants the job as do a couple of other qualified coaches.

:lol:, Minton - please, NO

check out how he interacts.....he DOES NOT HAVE IT!!!!

From my perspective as a parent of a player on the team, the best fit for a Head Coach at Unaka is Jon Minton. That's who needs to be there, he's earned it. As for Krich, I hope you have all your facts on this straight. Uneducated speculations disguised as facts are the cause of a lot of problems, such as what is going on at Elizabethton.  We don't want or need that at Unaka it's counterproductive for the team.

825688681[/snapback]

:blink: You hit it on the nose - GLee

Take a poll Minton/Pink - may be surprising!!!!!!

GO Rangers!

SO, what you're saying is that you don't know what's going on at Elizabethton, but you are just reading and speculating. "Uneducated speculation" is what I read in your post. But, then again, this site is for opionions and everyone has one.

Jon Minton may just be the man, but 'Pink' is a good guy and deserves an opportunity. He also has experience and that is worth quite a bit.

Bet you've been on the 'net' before :D

825688686[/snapback]