HANG IN THERE COACH K

RoarSB1169

HANG IN THERE COACH K!

PEOPLE CAN SAY WHAT THEY WANT, BUT YOU DO HAVE ALOT OF SUPPORT BEHIND YOU. YOUR RECORD SPEAKS FOR ITSELF. AND WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO IT, THAT'S WHAT MOST PEOPLE HAVE A PROBLEM WITH. NO ONE WINS 'EM ALL.

BUT WE KNOW WHAT'S COMING THE NEXT 2 YEARS & WE'RE BEHIND YOU!!!

SO IS THE GIRLS, PARENTS & FANS!!!

GO BIG BLUE & GOLD!!!

This is a thread waiting to be locked, because a lot won't agree with the original post and it has the potential to get out of hand.

825685693[/snapback]

I HOPE NOT. EVERYONE JUST NEEDS TO KEEP NEGATIVE COMMENTS TO THEIR SELFS. IT ONLY HURTS PEOPLE AND THEIR FEELINGS.

THIS IS TO LET HIM KNOW HE DOES HAVE SUPPORT.

JESUS TELLS US IN THE BIBLE,"DO UNTO OTHERS......" SOME PEOPLE NEED TO REMEMBER THAT.

This is a thread waiting to be locked, because a lot won't agree with the original post and it has the potential to get out of hand.

825685693[/snapback]

And it will be if there is even the slightest sign of bashing.

What does he have to hang in there for? Over the past 4 years Soddy is 189-24-1 with a State championship, two runners-up, and an appearance in the state in 2002. Multiple weekend tourney championships against the top comp. from the southeast. Hang in there coach, I hope your family is keeping sharp objects away from you.

What does he have to hang in there for?  Over the past 4 years Soddy is 189-24-1 with a State championship, two runners-up, and an appearance in the state in 2002.  Multiple weekend tourney championships against the top comp. from the southeast.  Hang in there coach, I hope your family is keeping sharp objects away from you.

825685698[/snapback]

I'M JUST TRYING TO GIVE COACH SUPPORT.

YOU SURE DO KNOW THE NUMBERS PRETTY WELL!! ??

What does he have to hang in there for?  Over the past 4 years Soddy is 189-24-1 with a State championship, two runners-up, and an appearance in the state in 2002.  Multiple weekend tourney championships against the top comp. from the southeast.  Hang in there coach, I hope your family is keeping sharp objects away from you.

825685698[/snapback]

If you go back to 1999, Clifford has a record of 316-44-1. Since 99 he has finished 1st,1st,3rd,3rd,1st,2nd and 2nd. Not to shabby!!! His family is who you need to keep the sharp objects away from. LOL.