Marshall County

sonofshadow

I heard that the MCHS got roughed up pretty bad by Wilson Central. Someone said that Wilson Central scored 11 or 12 times. Is this true? How will the Tigers stack up this season with the new head man. Is he still spreading and throwing a lot like he did at Straford?

Did Coach Tharp go to Alabama or Mississippi to coach? He did a very good job at Sycamore; I was surprised that he was not given the Marshal job!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard that the MCHS got roughed up pretty bad by Wilson Central. Someone said that Wilson Central scored 11 or 12 times. Is this true? How will the Tigers stack up this season with the new head man. Is he still spreading and throwing a lot like he did at Straford?

Did Coach Tharp go to Alabama or Mississippi to coach? He did a very good job at Sycamore; I was surprised that he was not given the Marshal job!

825686525[/snapback]

He has taken his trade to Albertsville Ala. and will win some games.

What about it-SOS, I think the child is calling you out on the SCORE.

825686969[/snapback]

TUT......I believe you are right..............oh well, the mind is a dangerous thing; especially if you can convince yourself of flights of imagination. We shall see what we shall see!

SOS

Guest catfish-hunter
He has taken his trade to Albertsville Ala. and will win some games.

825686813[/snapback]

Tommy will take a team that went 0-10 in 2004 and win more games in 2005 than William Johnson will with a team that advanced to the 2nd round of the playoffs last year. Marshall Co. has a guy who was blessed with a truckload of talent after Richard Campbell left Stratford, yet his teams always seemed to find a way to exit the postseason in an embarrasing way. The Tigers might be a playoff team in 2005, but they have NO CHANCE at winning their region.

What do you think about that zorroschild???

Just wandering, do they check eligibility in Marshall County?  That could put a damper on Johnson's success if he has to play only eligible players - such was not the case at Stratford:lol:  :D  :D

825688290[/snapback]

otis has always been my favorite (LOL)............what will zorros-chick have to say about this allegation?

SOS

I wouldn't put a lot into it either. A 5A team vs a 3A team. Myabe Wilson Central should scrimmage a Pop Warner team and then sonofshadow will really have something to post about.

Yes Tommy Tharp has moved on to be an Albertville Aggie. He has taken over a team that hasn't ever seen much of a off season work out session. They are getting a very good dose of Tommy Tharp and his work ethic. Look for them to rebound from an 0-10 season very well. Maybe not in '05 but in the very near future.

ps: I guarantee every player on the Marshall County Tigers is elgible to play, academically and otherwise.