Who is the best lineback in Knoxville area?

SS55

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well tyronne can play, but nick reveiz is getting looked at by alot more schools. He did better in the nike combine with 26 reps of 185 and tyronne did it 18. tyronne ran a 5.0, some lineman can run that fast. But the kid can still play, give him props. but reveiz is the real deal.

well tyronne can play, but nick reveiz is getting looked at by alot more schools. He did better in the nike combine with 26 reps of 185 and tyronne did it 18. tyronne ran a 5.0, some lineman can run that fast. But the kid can still play, give him props. but reveiz is the real deal.

825686787[/snapback]

After watching Reviez in the playoffs last year, he made a true believer out of me. The young man can really hit and runs well to the ball. Does he have the size to be a legit 1A prospect from the LB position?

Jon Lawhon from Maryville had a great first of the season last year before being hurt. If he makes a full recovery he could be the best in the east possibly. Hes fast with 4.6 4.7 speed and can knock the crap out of you.

Matt Valentine from Maryville is a hard hitter but lacks speed.

Kat Kimsey from Maryville is a pretty good player despite his size but is fast and can hit pretty hard for his size.

Another guy from Maryville Tanner Caylor could possibly start this year over kimsey or if kimsey moves to DB. Tanner is very strong and in a JV game last year knocked the helmet off a guy and it fell apart he is a Junior and this time next year could be tops on this list.

But as far as all the Maryville guys my vote goes to lawhon.

After watching Reviez in the playoffs last year, he made a true believer out of me.  The young man can really hit and runs well to the ball.  Does he have the size to be a legit 1A prospect from the LB position?

825686804[/snapback]

He is a little on the short side, but he plays much bigger than he is. It seems so many D-1 schools are searching for taller LB's these days, so honestly I don't know. He is a hoss though.

But Reveiz has great size. He isnt the tallest with a height of 5'10 or give a half of inch. but he weights 230 and is a pure athlete. At the North Carolina combine, he ran a 4.84. The kid ruled Region 2- 5A. But the reason he wasn't really known was because he didn't get known until junior year. but Maryville's linebacker corps is very good. State champs, they have to be good.