Who is the best running back in West Tennessee

Lions86

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that there are alot of talented runningbacks in west tn and the some of the best are josh boyd from camden, boo whethers from huntington and chris donald and guy from westview!

825687162[/snapback]

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I think that there are alot of talented runningbacks in west tn and the some of the best are josh boyd from camden, boo whethers from huntington and chris donald and guy from westview!

825687162[/snapback]

Pound for pound, I would have to say that Boo is the best back in West TN.

Edited by rcombs

a 4.35 40 time isn't too bad either.. if you don't believe me, ask someone else who was at that speed camp.

825687398[/snapback]

Dude, trust me, I believe you, I've seen the kid run! I would've thought it would be faster if he had a ball in his hands and some guys in different colored jerseys chasin' him. :blink:

Hands down- Boo is the best back in all of Tn. thumb

825687510[/snapback]

Boo is NOT the best in tennessee. He isnt even the best in the district. Guy from Westview is the best in the district, the best in the state are Cooper from Melrose which is the #11 running back in the nation by ESPN, Crawford from Cordova, and Lindsey from Alcoa. Do you remember him, he is the one that ran all over yall for his title. I was there sitting in the middle of the Huntingdon crowd with MILAN and West Carroll players. I was the one that was making fun of boooooo. He is OK. I dont think he runs a 4.35 maybe a 4.5. Daylen Walker from Milan highstepped to the endzone faster than he was running last year remember. Milan won!!! But i aint gonna say no more that says it all!!!

p9morbid.. as smart as i figured you were before.. judging by your previous posts.. i figured you of all people would know better than to rely on something silly such as espn.com as a recruiting resource. and to the guy who said i was wrong about the 4.35 40 time.. just ask someone.. seriously...

he may not be the tallest guy out there.. but give a little guy who can bench over 300 and run that fast some credit.. i've seen some really impressive runs by him and i think next year is going to be a fun highlight reel.. just look at the reels on Unapproved Website just from the CHAMPIONSHIP game.