beech bucs

topnight

But really, who is worse?  The sorry back stabbing owl, or the sorry not very nice person who has questionable ancestory principal?

They are both about the same.  Who cares if Beech played well against SC?  They played well last year against Westmoreland and look where that got them. 

1-9 at best this year.  Crabtree resigns before the season is over.

825714533[/snapback]

:ph34r: That was good s-fan you know what they say about birds of a feather. Heck they are one in the same they deserve one another good for them. I agree if he makes till the end of the sesaon may need Prozac before he leaves there. Heck if the Princpal has such a great plan let him coach. You could take what he knows about football wait a minute he knows no football. feel bad for the kids however the community could have stoped it they choose to make no waves the get what they asked for.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is this "owl" guy who is bringing the Beech Football program to its knees along with the principal? Is he a tenured principal, coach, or teacher that will be there for a while? The reason that I'm asking is that I'm looking to move to that area in the near future due to work and my family has liked our visits to Long Hollow Baptist Church.

Who is this "owl" guy who is bringing the Beech Football program to its knees along with the principal?  Is he a tenured principal, coach, or teacher that will be there for a while?  The reason that I'm asking is that I'm looking to move to that area in the near future due to work and my family has liked our visits to Long Hollow Baptist Church.

825715219[/snapback]

"Owl" guy is the DC and is in his second year, He applied from many head coaching jobs this past year and had no luck. Who knows how long the principal will be at Beech, he is retired basketball coach from Kentucky. I like what Coach Crabtree is doing at Beech and I think he can turn the program around if he gets the chance to.