beech bucs

topnight

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am curious, what does that mean??

825715851[/snapback]

Last year Malcolm did not play a full season, not due to his quitting, or injury. Thats all i should say probably. But think about it and you'll figure it out. But yes Malcolm is a great offensive weapon. And yes he did win the 100m. And how many days did he show up for track practice. Like i think 3 the whole year. Shows how much of a natural athelete he really is.

Edited by Joshfletch80

You can talk a good game on www.coacht.com. I've got a question for you smart guy, if "owlboy" and the principal were in it together then why is the "backstabber" still an assistant coach and not the HC? You seem to think you know so much about football and the DC of the Bucs. Why don't you help coach them or go tell the "owlboy" to his face that you're the one giving him the bad name and trying your damndest to make him look bad???? Do that Mr. Smart Guy!!

For your information BigReid, I know more about the program at BHS than you, or your buddy the owl. Word on the street in Sumner County is that the backstabber (the DC) got backstabbed by a better stabber, (the principal). Each was working on their own agenda, not together. The DC wanted the job and the principal wants to make sure that the football team is less successful than the basketball team. Sad for the Beech Football family. The DC got the job before he was qualified to coach a freshman team. The new guy at Beech is in way over his head. What had he done, except promise to be a yes man to the principal, to merit that job? 1-9 with the one win coming maybe over Springfield.

:P

OHS won the starters contest which was til the half....17-14. When they turned the sidelines loose for both teams...beech had the upper hand. Yall's TB is REALLY fast!!

825715631[/snapback]

Quite impressed with your QB and his helpers. They caught some great passes in traffic. Good luck to you guys. :lol:

You can talk a good game on www.coacht.com.  I've got a question for you smart guy, if "owlboy" and the principal were in it together then why is the "backstabber" still an assistant coach and not the HC?  You seem to think you know so much about football and the DC of the Bucs.  Why don't you help coach them or go tell the "owlboy" to his face that you're the one giving him the bad name and trying your damndest to make him look bad????  Do that Mr. Smart Guy!!

825716219[/snapback]

bigreid, tell us how you really feel. Has the football fan caused this man that much trouble. I always thought that your reputation is who people think you are and your character is who you really are. If the DC at Beech is a man of great character one person could'nt hurt his reputation. However if owlboy is a person of low character then I could see where this would hurt. Just remember where there smoke there is fire. There are many coaches throughout middle TN who have a bad opinion of owlboy they start at Antioch High School. We should thank football fan for speaking the truth. Some people just need to grow up and be a man.

Quite impressed with your QB and his helpers.  They caught some great passes in traffic.  Good luck to you guys. :P

825716596[/snapback]

Thanks very much kind sir. The QB is a back-up. Our starter separated his shoulder last week. I think Tyler has stpped in and donean admirable job. Sam Youree, #20, is definitely the REAL DEAL. Best of luck to you guys!!

Look at Antioch's record before "your backstabber" got there. How much did that program turn around before he went to Beech? Beech was in the same position a couple of years ago. Once things start to turn around at Beech, who will you guys gripe about then.

Who needs to grow up and be a man? The DC at Beech is one of the most stand up, straight forward, honest guys that I have ever known. Do you attempt to put him down because he aspires to be a head coach?

I hate to break it to you BR, but I believe that the DC at Beech was just a running back coach at Antioch, though I could be wrong. What made Antioch better was Coker and Brown. Not SM.

As for his aspiring to be a head coach, best of luck to him. I just do not think stabbing a guy in the back to the principal and community is the way to get the job done. Until he grows up and matures all he will ever be is a second rate coach with potential. It is his job as an assistant to fit into the head coaches scheme, not try and make everyone else fit into his own.

I hate to break it to you BR, but I believe that the DC at Beech was just a running back coach at Antioch, though I could be wrong.  What made Antioch better was Coker and Brown.  Not SM. 

As for his aspiring to be a head coach, best of luck to him.  I just do not think stabbing a guy in the back to the principal and community is the way to get the job done.  Until he grows up and matures all he will ever be is a second rate coach with potential.  It is his job as an assistant to fit into the head coaches scheme, not try and make everyone else fit into his own.

825717045[/snapback]

If SM has done what ya'll say, then "Owl Boy" aka SM needs to relocate to another state (preferably one not touching Tennessee) to find that next job. He has a "stain" on him that his momma cain't wash off.

Question? Does the owl refer to Smith Co. or Ooltewah; just curious! :o:o

Maybe the young man mentioned in so many vile words should transfer back to the school system that spawned him. The cheating, backstabbing, no loyalty, lazy, and crying bunch may have taught him well, and he is yet to overcome these faults. TIME WILL TELL.