60 times

baseballislife09

Guest didyouseethatmessDANG
It depends on the level that you are going to play.  At the high D1 (SEC, ACC, Big 12, etc...) you better have some speed.  MIF need to run no more than 6.8 during their junior year of high school.

825689628[/snapback]

I think MIF's can get by with a 7.0 honestly ... MIF is more reaction time, not foot speed.

Okay.. now I have the goal/target.. do you know of any "programs" or drillls to get this time down?  I'm looking for quicker acceleration as in 0-20 yard times and top speed 40 to 60 yards ... everything ive found on the net seems to be expensive (I havent looked much)

thanks

825689682[/snapback]

MTSU hosts a speed clinic this summer. Contact the athletic dept for details.

Check this out, my summer team(18 yeard old Knoxvilee Yard), we have 3 black guys from Atlanta that play in the outfiled, one runs a 6.4, one runs a 6.39, and one runs a 6.38. Watching them run down balls in the outfield and running the bases is the most amazing thing to me.

Check this out, my summer team(18 yeard old Knoxvilee Yard), we have 3 black guys from Atlanta that play in the outfiled, one runs a 6.4, one runs a 6.39, and one runs a 6.38.  Watching them run down balls in the outfield and running the bases is the most amazing thing to me.

825691525[/snapback]

I'll believe that whenever i see it!