Class AA: Region 3 Favorites

CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

I would consider Boyd beating Tyner an upset, because Boyd is supposed to be down this year........I would consider A BIG upset someone like Bledsoe, Sequatchie, or Marion beating Tyner or Boyd........

825697693[/snapback]

...By the time this game is played and because of both Tyner & Boyd's schedule, it will depend on Region and non-region record, points scored, points allowed, etc. to determine whether the game is an upset for either team(in my opinion)...too early to call...looks like the voting poll is even so we will see when the season starts...I know one thing, if both teams are unbeaten prior to the last game in October it should be the game of the week in Chattanooga!!!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...By the time this game is played and because of both Tyner & Boyd's schedule, it will depend on Region and non-region record, points scored, points allowed, etc. to determine whether the game is an upset for either team(in my opinion)...too early to call...looks like the voting poll is even so we will see when the season starts...I know one thing, if both teams are unbeaten prior to the last game in October it should be the game of the week in Chattanooga!!!

825698092[/snapback]

If they both make it to last game of the regular season unbeatin, then I think it should be considered the game of the year in Chattanooga.....just my opinion.....

Let me just say this about the line.  I would give anything to have another year on this team because behind this line there COULD be a lot of damage.  We are averaging about 250-270 across the board.  If nothing else it will be one of the biggest lines we have ever had.  We will have 3 three year starters with Josh McIntyer, Lindsey Roberts, and JC Clonts.  Alan Webster will start one guard and the other is up for grabs.  Other possible impact players on the line will be Dameon Allen, Mike Richman, Hal Wright, and young guys like Reece Davis, Cole Webster, and Garrett Payne.  It will be one of the deepest lines we have had in quite some time.  Anthony and Weston will have a fun time running behind these guys.

And on the whole recruiting thing.  I for sure was not recuited and I know that last year we had about 18 different guys start and all had been there since Middle School or before except one or two.  In the past four years I can only think of maybe two players that were not from TN so you can argue all day about it with me and I will always win.

825697656[/snapback]

Thanks Drew, i wish you still had another year too i would love to see you play behind these guys another year. Good Luck up at Carson Newman!