CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't speak for him, but the graduation of T.J. Robinson is a big reason.  There's no one who can replace him that I saw on their roster last year.

825700897[/snapback]

Some teams in this region are fortunate enough to have the depth to reload after the loss of some big time players...but I'm not sure Adamsville will be one of them...but you never know...I could be wrong...

If i remember last year Adamsville kept ya'll out of the playoffs and went on instead what makes you think it will be any different

825700846[/snapback]

didn't adamsville lose to fairview 41-0 last year in the playoffs.

i think riverside could have done alot better of a job in that one.

that is if they dont beat thereselves with mental mistakes.

didn't adamsville lose to fairview 41-0 last year in the playoffs.

i think riverside could have done alot better of a job in that one.

that is if they dont beat thereselves with mental mistakes.

825701185[/snapback]

true we did lose 41-0. we went into that game unprepared. Fairview was a lot better team than they looked on film. So we thought they would be pushovers, so we goofed off the week before the game and as u can tell it shows.

nope camden didn't beat fairview,they dominated fairview.i forget the score but it was pretty bad.camden also had like 3 or 4 touchdowns called back in the second half of the game.

825701614[/snapback]

35-7. Held Fairview under 200 total yards. I think Josh Boyd alone had more yards than Fairview's entire offensive production. Lewis Co. the week before was even worse.

That is what I can not understand. If my team was dominated like Lewis Co. was(btw Riverside was) I would not get on here and brag about how we are going to beat Camden. I quess there is some loyal fans/players who just can't see the truth.

825703272[/snapback]

That would be like either of us getting on here bragging that we were going to beat huntingdon....we may say we stand a chance or that it'll be a good game...but I don't of see any of us that would just come out and say we are going to beat someone who has whipped us....

Edited by Lions4ever

That is what I can not understand. If my team was dominated like Lewis Co. was(btw Riverside was) I would not get on here and brag about how we are going to beat Camden. I quess there is some loyal fans/players who just can't see the truth.

825703272[/snapback]

Those Lewis County people just kill ya, just because they average almost 9.5 wins a year with 8 regional championships in the last 15 years, how could they ever think they could compete with Camden. :lol:

Those Lewis County people just kill ya, just because they average almost 9.5 wins a year with 8 regional championships in the last 15 years, how could they ever think they could compete with Camden. :lol:

825703341[/snapback]

You have a very short memory....remember us...the Camden Lions that absolutely whipped you last season and then the season before that when you were 1st seed and we were 4th...memory coming back now???and you had a very senior laden team....ya we are the team that everyone gave absolutely no shot at beating you that actually would have won except for some "home grown" officials that made sure 2 game -winning drives were shut down....remember the final score was 13-12?....do you think we changed coaching since then??...umm no.....do you think that we lost everyone and have none of our 11-2 winning players??...hmmm I don't think so....have ya'll grown up over nite then??....someone been juicing maybe??...you are still the team that got whipped and we are still the team that can do it again this year. :)

Chucky,

The thing you need to realize is your wins came in a different region. You need to remember that Camden has played in the toughest 2A region in the state. Just because you have have won 8 gameS and regional championships is not the same as competing against state CHAMPIONS. Hopefully when you play Camden you and other from Lewis Co. will be smart enough to realize what I am saying. If last season did not drive my point home maybe this season will.

825703556[/snapback]

You do realize who Lewis County has been competing against every year in the playoffs and they do have a winning record against the west Tennessee teams, 6 - 4 in the last four years. People in Lewis County do know what happened last year at Camden but we did not realized what happened last year has a bearing on the results for this coming season. One thing we have learned in Lewis County is what happened last year happened last year and last year is over. I guess that way of thinking comes with a long winning tradition, not after one really good season.