Fulton Football

PiGeOnS4LiFe

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow from reading that, why don't the other teams just not play this season.  I mean, dang!  It's alright though.  AE, Kingston, AC, LA, Catholic, and SC will make sure Fulton will need all the luck they can get. 

Just Keepin' It REAL!!!

825694813[/snapback]

Hey KWALKER you know what you get when you combine AE,AC,LA,Catholic,and SC.????????? A team that still can't beat Fulton in the 3rd round!!!

Hey KWALKER you know what you get when you combine AE,AC,LA,Catholic,and SC.?????????    A team that still can't beat Fulton in the 3rd round!!!

825696985[/snapback]

hahahaha we got a jokester...IM BACK...been gone for a while but i think im ready to join back up with the trash talkers and see what dumb things i can find on here... eagle i dont know u but i like you already..u a boyd fan?

hahahaha we got a jokester...IM BACK...been gone for a while but i think im ready to join back up with the trash talkers and see what dumb things i can find on here... eagle i dont know u but i like you already..u a boyd fan?

825696993[/snapback]

You could say that..I just know the staff their and some of the kids involved in Coach Akins program..They are a class act over there at Boyd...And I have heard the same about Fulton as well..Should be a great matchup..Ofcourse Boyd lost the triplets to graduation last season,But they have quite a few coming back as well as the Falcons..It's great to see these 2 teams going out of their respective elements and playing each other unlike Oak Ridge and Maryville!! If 3a and 2a teams have the testicular fortitude to do it why can't the so called "big boys" do it!!! Just Curious!!! And another thing....Why is it that most people believe that the 5a and 4a programs should totally wipe the floor with lower classificaqtions? I have seen Boyd blow away Rhea Co. who is 4a when Boyd was 1a ,,they also beat East Ridge and were 17 seconds away from beating DII AAA Baylor!! I just don't get it!! Fulton could very easily beat a lot of these higher classification teams and Yet no respect from the so called big boys!!!!!In the words of WWE wresltler the Huirricane....WHATS UP WITH THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I gotta tell ya'll...there's nothin better then a naive roadrunner. Just goes to show a couple of things the future hold for the Falcons in 2005...oh how sweet it is! Like I said before ....you'll see. Yes, there may be some cheap imitation of a Gold ball sittin on MLK come this december....but, to the best of my knowledge...the "Real deal" is still up for grabs. AE has a shot at it.....but the Falcons got the advantage! :lol:

I can't wait for this season to start. One of the toughest schedules the Falcons have ever put together. There'll be alot of learning and strengthening along the way....one of the games at the top of the list for me is the Alcoa game....can't wait for that one!!!

GO FALCONS!

Can't wait for the Boyd Fulton showdown..It will be my first time seeing the Falcons in Action....Can't wait Falcons  good luck this season like you'll need it!!!

825694763[/snapback]

yea that'll be a good game can't wait for that one! Good luck this year falcons except for the Boyd game, hope yall win it all again.

I gotta tell ya'll...there's nothin better then a naive roadrunner.

825697023[/snapback]

Just keeping it real!

But Golden Eagle, where are you getting 3 in a row from? Fulton has beaten AE the last two years in the playoffs not three. I'm glad that you're getting on here and posting all these things about Fulton but whatelse do you know about them besides them winning the last 2 State Titles? Its funny how fans get on here and talk about Fulton and the only thing they know is how they won the last two titles. That cracks me up :) .

Just keeping it real! 

But  Golden Eagle, where are you getting 3 in a row from?  Fulton has beaten AE the last two years in the playoffs not three.  I'm glad that you're getting on here and posting all these things about Fulton but whatelse do you know about them besides them winning the last 2 State Titles?  Its funny how fans get on here and talk about Fulton and the only thing they know is how they won the last two titles.  That cracks me up :) .

825697058[/snapback]

Did I ever post anywhere on here that I was a Falcon fan? Uh No! 3 in a row means this year they will beat you again and make it 3 in a row and will also win their third state title in a row or can Austin-East fans just not get that and have to have everything spelled out or drawn in a picture for them!!!!!I bet your play book is derived from crayons and construction paper!!!!I do know that Fulton has a lot of class on and off the field as does the Bucs of Boyd..All I was trying to do was post to the Falcon fans on this Fulton Falcon thread that I was excited to get to see them play this season..I saw nowhere on the Thread topic the words Austin-East nor any abbreviations such as but not limited t AE,A-E etc..So why don't you roadrunner yourself to the Austin-East thread or start a new AE thread..I am almost pretty sure if all of the Austin-East fans on coacht put their brains together you guys could figure out how to start your own thread!!!!!

JUST KEEPING IT REAL!!!!!!!

Edited by Golden Eagle

Did I ever post anywhere on here that I was a Falcon fan?  Uh No!  3 in a row means this year they will beat you again and make it 3 in a row and will also win their third state title in a row or can Austin-East fans just not get that and have to have everything spelled out or drawn in a picture for them!!!!!I bet your play book is derived from crayons and construction paper!!!!I do know that Fulton has a lot of class on and off the field as does the Bucs of Boyd..All I was trying to do was post to the Falcon fans on this Fulton Falcon thread that I was excited to get to see them play this season..I saw nowhere on the Thread topic the words Austin-East nor any abbreviations such as but not limited t AE,A-E etc..So why don't you roadrunner yourself to the Austin-East thread or start a new AE thread..I am almost pretty sure if all of the Austin-East fans on coacht put their brains together you guys could figure out how to start your own thread!!!!!

JUST KEEPING IT REAL!!!!!!!

825697169[/snapback]

Whoa Nellie, you got jokes! Well if you open your eyes, you'll notice there is an AE thread and by the way there has been a few Fulton posters on that thread. So before you tell me to take my butt elsewhere you need to know your facts before you post. What are you "Keepin' Real?" If you're going to use that, make sure you use it right! It's KEEPIN' not KEEPING :)

Edited by AERoadrunners

Whoa Nellie, you got jokes!  Well if you open your eyes, you'll notice there is an AE thread and by the way there has been a few Fulton posterst on that thread.  So before you tell me to take my butt elsewhere you need to know your facts before you post.  What are you "Keepin' Real?"  If you're going to use that, make sure you use it right!  It's KEEPIN' not KEEPING :D

825697206[/snapback]

Actually if you would turn your attention to websters dictionary you would see no such word as keepin in the dictionary!!!!!Redneck dictionary maybe!!! :D

And as far as the Austin East threads are concerned you are right..I haven't checked them out nor will I waste my time with them..

And now GOLDEN EAGLE predicts the future!!!!!!!

Austin-East will lose again to the Mighty Falcons of the Fulton variety sending them Roadrunning all the way back home !!!!!! :lol:

Actually if you would turn your attention to websters dictionary you would see no such word as keepin in the dictionary!!!!!Redneck dictionary maybe!!! :lol:

And as far as the Austin East threads are concerned you are right..I haven't checked them out nor will I waste my time with them..

And now GOLDEN EAGLE predicts the future!!!!!!!

Austin-East will lose again to the Mighty Falcons of the Fulton variety sending them Roadrunning all the way back home !!!!!! :D

825697252[/snapback]

Its in the ebonics dictionary. I don't know about the Redneck dictionary. Now I'm glad that you think you can predict the future. Since you're predicting, who's going to win the Boyds vs Fulton game?