Loudon

free4only1

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There should not even be any discussion about this because nobody will come within 21 points of Alcoa.  Most of the games will be between 28 and 35.  The other teamsmight as well just go to basketball conditioning and get ready for the basketball season.

825685616[/snapback]

your jumping a little ahead of urself dont u think.... anything can happen aloca had a great last season but that was last season now and they are just like any other team so if aloca gets as cocky as u sound they wont even see the playoffs

i don't think it matters how cocky the people from alcoa get, they will still make the playoffs. There is no way that four teams in their region could possibly finish ahead of them. However, i do believe that a team can be too cocky and get beat by somebody they shouldn't and i know that the guys talkin trash on here are not football players because those guys are humble and to busy in John Reid's weight program to post stupid stuff like that on this site. Maybe they won't go 15-0, they have one of the toughest non-region schedules i have ever seen. I do foresee another trip to the boro though.

"your jumping a little ahead of urself dont u think.... anything can happen aloca had a great last season but that was last season now and they are just like any other team so if aloca gets as cocky as u sound they wont even see the playoffs"

I agree with you that it was last year, and usualy that is a very good point because people lose players, but not so fast my friend. Alcoa loses one quality starter and that is it. The chemistry on this team should be even better and this will translate into even more lopsided wins.

Loudon people, ask Rockwood fans what happens when you come to play Alcoa and actually think that you can win. I believe it was 28-0 or 35-0 at the half, and ended up a 35+ victory for the Tornadoes, and if I remember correctly Rockwood didnt even score.

"your jumping a little ahead of urself dont u think.... anything can happen aloca had a great last season but that was last season now and they are just like any other team so if aloca gets as cocky as u sound they wont even see the playoffs"

I agree with you that it was last year, and usualy that is a very good point because people lose players, but not so fast my friend.  Alcoa loses one quality starter and that is it.  The chemistry on this team should be even better and this will translate into even more lopsided wins. 

Loudon people, ask Rockwood fans what happens when you come to play Alcoa and actually think that you can win.  I believe it was 28-0 or 35-0 at the half, and ended up a 35+ victory for the Tornadoes, and if I remember correctly Rockwood didnt even score.

825699038[/snapback]

Dont think they will be intimadated by alcoa, and dont forget wut region they came from! They played the BEST in the state! I look for em to have an awsome season and maybe even upset alcoa.....! thumb

Loudon people, ask Rockwood fans what happens when you come to play Alcoa and actually think that you can win. I believe it was 28-0 or 35-0 at the half, and ended up a 35+ victory for the Tornadoes, and if I remember correctly Rockwood didnt even score.

825699038[/snapback]

Dont get too cocky about the Rockwood score from last year.. They did manage a field the second time round.. ha ha

yea alcoa had a really good season last year and they are the defending state champs but is everyone forgetting that loudon took fulton (defending 3a state champs) down to the wire and every1 said fulton would kill loudon but loudon gave them a big scare so i mean aloca im not say ur bad ur far from it ur a good team but loudon will give u a run for ur money so be ready cause there boys r ready to teach teams in this region not to take them lighty but alcoa ur a good team and good luck too all teams this upcomming season

• 3 weeks later...

personally i think that alcoa should not be too cocky. im a loudon fan. and ya we did have a 2 and 8 season last year but we have 14 seniors this year and all of our backs and recievers are very good. alcoa i know they will keep up with your backs. iv not seen a group of this many athletic backs and recievers come through loudon in years. they all have good speed and can jump like nobodys busines. im tired of all this hoopla about alcoa. its time to shut up or put up

PS. josh hawkins will match mr lindsey yard for yard. nearly 1000 yard as a sophmore and did not even play every games so you better watch out. lol

He'll match him because Lindsey will be out of the game at halftime. About 11 carries for 165 yards, then Shiverdecker will come in a get about 120 more. When Lindsey was a sophomore he rushed for 1500 yards. Now he's a senior, 6'2, 215, runs a 4.5- 4.55, committed to UT, and will run over, around, or through Loudon defenders. And yeah your DB's may be good, but they won't be good enough, athletic enough, or fast enough to stop Brandon Warren, one of the top 60 players in the nation.

Look kid, I have nothing against Loudon, heck I think they'll finish 2nd in the region, but just because you were a 3-A team last year, and you might've "scared" Fulton, doesn't mean you'll play with Alcoa. You really don't know what you're getting yourself into. It's not being cocky, it's just the facts, and I know that I'm not the only one who thinks that.

BTW, we have, I think, 9 seniors this year, and 7 of them will be playing college football next year, 4-5 of them at the D-1 level probably. In the junior class we have 3 D-1 prospects, and 1 in the sophomore class.