Loudon

free4only1

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't Alcoa have the Shiverdecker kid from Jefferson Co. now? Seems like I heard he moved to Alcoa so it looks like the Tornadoes are gonna be pretty deep at tailback. They should win their region games by at LEAST 2 touchdowns.

Now as for Loudon, they'll definitely be a FAR better team than they were last year and should probably get 2nd or 3rd in their region.

im not here to say loudon or alcoa is better we will all find that out when they play in wk 4 but both teams will do great and it doesnt matter how many player you got going to paly college next year they can make mistakes juss like everyone else...and oh yea about the comment made about how loudons DBs wont be able to stay w/ alcoas backs and recivers i would really second think that casue loudon have great DBs in the scrimage last thursday they had 4 fumble recovery and 4 INTs and one of those ints went back for a TD

If Alcoa's coach is heartless they will win by a huge margin. But he may take out the starters when Alcoa gets up by 21. No offense to Loudon but i've seen them practice in the past and also spread the ball around but come game time for the longest there has always been that on player that was favored amoung others. But to be honest you stop Josh Hawkins you stop Loudon. I have seeen both teams and by no means does Loudon have the talent that Alcoa does. Fritts can throw but the problem is will Loudon let him. Loudon does have a couple of good DBs in Fritts and Harrison but I don't know if you could say that the Queen boy will be able to handle the perssure in such an important game like this one or any game at that. Its not the easiest thing in the world to play one year and think that you will be able to cover someone as good as Warren and with Alcoa having 2 good backs they can keep them energized with breaks. Loudon may have other good backs including Packett,Dixon, and Cambell but look for Loudons offense to be based around Hawkins.

Alcoa 49╖

╚Loudod 17╖

I know 90% of loudons football players..yeah some of them are fast...and some are very strong...but i met quite a few players from alcoa over the summer and at the technique camp...loudon doesnt compare to lindsey or warren...anyone that knows these guys will agree...matthew packett if loudons hardest and most aggressive player and warren will run him straight over no questions asked...reality is loudon doesnt stand a chance

and oh yea about the comment made about how loudons DBs wont be able to stay w/ alcoas backs and recivers i would really second think that casue loudon have  great DBs in the scrimage last thursday they had 4 fumble recovery and 4 INTs and one of those ints went back for a TD

825710565[/snapback]

Lol.......okay, good luck to them.

He'll match him because Lindsey will be out of the game at halftime.  About 11 carries for 165 yards, then Shiverdecker will come in a get about 120 more.  When Lindsey was a sophomore he rushed for 1500 yards.  Now he's a senior, 6'2, 215, runs a 4.5- 4.55, committed to UT, and will run over, around, or through Loudon defenders.  And yeah your DB's may be good, but they won't be good enough, athletic enough, or fast enough to stop Brandon Warren, one of the top 60 players in the nation. 

Look kid, I have nothing against Loudon, heck I think they'll finish 2nd in the region, but just because you were a 3-A team last year, and you might've "scared" Fulton, doesn't mean you'll play with Alcoa.  You really don't know what you're getting yourself into.  It's not being cocky, it's just the facts, and I know that I'm not the only one who thinks that.

BTW, we have, I think, 9 seniors this year, and 7 of them will be playing college football next year, 4-5 of them at the D-1 level probably.  In the junior class we have 3 D-1 prospects, and 1 in the sophomore class.

825710180[/snapback]

Five in 1-A? What are there heights, weights, 40's and your projections on the conference level they can play at (Sun Belt, WAC, SEC, etc)? With that many, they should be the best in the state. I know of two, what about the others?

ok alcoa is a great team no one denies that but i think the point is don't take loudon as a joke they are not josh hawkins is a great player but he is not the whole team their region is not the only thing that has changed for the redskins and the teams, including alcoa, who think playing these boys is a walk in the park will be left on the field scrammbling for their pride I do not know how many games loudon will win or who they will beat if anybody but I will tell you this you better come to fight because evey point against loudon will be earned

If Alcoa's coach is heartless they will win by a huge margin. But he may take out the starters when Alcoa gets up by 21. No offense to Loudon but i've seen them practice in the past and also spread the ball around but come game time for the longest there has always been that on player that was favored amoung others. But to be honest you stop Josh Hawkins you stop Loudon. I have seeen both teams and by no means does Loudon have the talent that  Alcoa does. Fritts can throw but the problem is will Loudon let him. Loudon does have a couple of good DBs in Fritts and Harrison but I don't know if you could say that the Queen boy will be able to handle the perssure in such an important game like this one or any game at that. Its not the easiest thing in the world to play one year and think that you will be able to cover someone as good as Warren and with Alcoa having 2 good backs they can keep them energized with breaks. Loudon may have other good backs including Packett,Dixon, and Cambell but look for Loudons offense to be based around Hawkins.

Alcoa 49╖

╚Loudod 17╖

825711040[/snapback]

this is not queens first year of football. the only thing i doubt about loudon football is the coaching, talant is not the question nor is speed. we have a very tough team that no will be able to beat easy. alcoa will probaly win, but it will be like last years fulton loudon game, which loudon out played fulton all game long but fumbled on a bad pitch inside the 5 yardline. practically that whole team is back. the only thing they really lost was josh mcqueen, which was not that big off a lost in its self, they return 14 seniors on a very athletic team that i feel is very overlooked. all i gotta say is watch out 4 the dbs

First off I dont understand how you can say this is not his first year. Second this game will be nowhere near the way the Loudon vs Fulton game was last year. Reason 1 Fulton was beaten two time one by L.C and the other By A.E now look at Alcoa who was beaten one time which was the 4a state champ Maryville. And as for talent in this game Acloa has much moer talent then Loudon. And as for the comment earlier saying Warren will run Packett over that will be a rough challenge for Warren. Packett is not only tough but he is strong as an ox. And as for the whole team being back thats also wrong they lost both safetys a defense of end a starting lineman and also a very good kickersome positions being filled easy and some not but. And they may return 14 seniors but there can only be 11 on the field at one time. And for the DBs stick Warren on the side with Queen and he should be pretty wel off during the game. But like I said this game isnt even gonna be close.