Transfer Question

SShawks1

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wondering if anyone can explain How Adrian Donald from Humboldt transfered to Liberty with out sitting out a year?

825696620[/snapback]

The divorce may be his specific situation, but anytime a person transfers, he or she must move residence and after the move you have to live in the school zone in which you transferred. The main key is that your old house, unless it is up for sale. This keeps people from renting a cheap apartment or something as a decoy for a move.

Just wondering if anyone can explain How Adrian Donald from Humboldt transfered to Liberty with out sitting out a year?

825696620[/snapback]

I am just wondering, Do I smell fear? If this student transfer into this zone, what does it matter? Prove your owen skills without putting down another player. Everyone deserves to play. You need to find out the truth first before you comment. Let's keep it real (SShawks)

I am just wondering, Do I smell fear?  If this student transfer into this zone, what does it matter?  Prove your owen skills without putting down another player.  Everyone deserves to play.  You need to find out the truth first before you comment.  Let's keep it real (SShawks)

825696900[/snapback]

I was just asking a transfer question. How was I putting another player down? I never said he doesn't deserve to play. Liberty is going to be good with or without him. I respect Him and there team. But I don't respect people like you(just keeping it real)

Not postive on this but, I think if a player is kicked out of school or off the team and there is no way for said player to be readmitted to that school or team, he is not eligible to transfer to another TSSAA school/team. He probably transfer to another state but even that is prolly questionable.

Sounds like a good topic for a new thread.

If i am wrong in my assumption, please correct me.

Not postive on this but, I think if a player is kicked out of school or off the team and there is no way for said player to be readmitted to that school or team, he is not eligible to transfer to another TSSAA school/team.  He probably transfer to another state but even that is prolly questionable.

Sounds like a good topic for a new thread.

If i am wrong in my assumption, please correct me.

825698103[/snapback]

Yes, you are wrong. Not that I really like telling you that you are wrong, but since I am, I will go ahead and tell you, you are way off!

Well I apologize for what I said. I see what your saying. The kid "Adrian Donald" isn't that good anyway. He only runs a 4.47 in the 40 he's not that fast (From What I Heard). SSHawk -ADaM A.C.

Edited by ADMAC