Scott High Highlanders

M_Gregory_78

Hopefully in the top 4. :D

I think they have the capability to sweep the non-region slate for a 4-0 start. Then things start to get wild.

Honestly, I like the way the schedule is set up this year. One big problem for Scott over the past couple of years has seemed to be that they don't really have the confidence they need. If they can take care of business in the first four games, that should be a great confidence booster heading into the region schedule. I think the Highlanders have a shot at the playoffs, but it'll require a 100 percent effort in each of the final six weeks of the season.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok where do u think that the highlanders will finish this season?

825704821[/snapback]

Scott Co. appears to have a better than average group ready to do battle, problem is you guys are in a much, much better than average 3A region and will have to claw and fight for every thing you can get in region games. Good luck on the season and has Scott done any 7 on 7 in the pre-pads days since the dead period ended? thumb

WW, you're right. In the last few games against AE Scott was in it and then it seemed they just lost confidence and that was it. They could def. make the playoffs if they have momentum and get an upset against somebody.

825706371[/snapback]

Nah it wasnt the lack of confidence, but the lack of depth, We played about the first 14 or 15 guys both wayz for the entire game. But this year will be a lil differnt, we do have some depth not a lot but more than we had last year. Only 20 dayz untill we roll down to york, and monday we are startin full-pads, and Aug 11th we scrimage Clinton and Aug. 13th we go at Cak, both of them are at Scott.

Nah it wasnt the lack of confidence, but the lack of depth, We played about the first 14 or 15 guys both wayz for the entire game. But this year will be a lil differnt, we do have some depth not a lot but more than we had last year. Only 20 dayz untill we roll down to york, and monday we are startin full-pads, and Aug 11th we scrimage Clinton and Aug. 13th we go at Cak, both of them are at Scott.

825707449[/snapback]

The best of luck to ya :blink:

Just wanted to let those who are interested know that I will be producing a sports show for the Highlanders this year. The show is called ISA "Inside Scott Athletics". It will air on local cable channel 4. The first show will air Thursday 8-25-05 at 8:30 and then each Thursday after.

Just wanted to let those who are interested know that I will be producing a sports show for the Highlanders this year. The show is called ISA "Inside Scott Athletics". It will air on local cable channel 4. The first show will air Thursday 8-25-05 at 8:30 and then each Thursday after.

825707610[/snapback]

Thats great, cant wait to see it.