Who Has The Toughest Schedule In State?

SuPeR-MaN23

Boyd Buchanans schedule stands out to me.  Making the move from 1A to 2A will be fun to watch. There non region opponents will be Baylor,Fulton,Cookeville,and Red Bank, while having a well respected 2A opponent in Tyner. MBA seems like they have a really tough schedule too. good luck on the out of state team  thumb

825701355[/snapback]

Wow. I gotta give credit to the Bucs for that schedule. That would be a good out of region schedule for any school. Good luck in your move to 2A. I would imagine that Tyner game will turn into quite a rivalry for you guys.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow.  I gotta give credit to the Bucs for that schedule.  That would be a good out of region schedule for any school.  Good luck in your move to 2A.  I would imagine that Tyner game will turn into quite a rivalry for you guys.

825701358[/snapback]

yup that would be the last game of the season. hopefully the region title would be on the line for that game. the schedule should help out a lot.