Campbell Co. Position?

hsbballfan

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Campbell Co fans. What kind of team will you field this year? I am a DB Indians fan, and for one, I was please too see Campbell Co. jump up and take over for Jeff Co. Do you have alot of players back for '05?

I know your D was great last season, other than the DB game, how is that looking?

You guys had what 3 or 4 shutouts? Keep up the good work.

Former Jellico High School head coach Ronnie Lasley has been hired at Campbell Co. as an assistant coach.

825704726[/snapback]

IIf the rumor is true then I suspect that the head coach will promote Shouse to DC and shift other returning assistants before giving the new guy the dregs of the coaching duties. What is the reaction of Cougar fans or players to this addition to the staff? Huh pleased, shocked, puzzled, etc. etc. Why didn't he try to get one of the ex-Oneida coaches instead?

I'm going to bump this topic back to the front lines of the forum. I'm really not interested in the coaching replacement as much as I'm DUMBFOUNDED BY THE SILENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where are all the Cougar faithful, CCMAN84 and company. This time last year Campbell Co. was one of the hottest topics on the boards and now_______________________??????????? Come on guys share a little insight about your team and their prospects for this year, like how is the transfer of Shiverdecker from Jeff Co. is going to change your gameplan or outlook for that game etc. etc. :lol::lol::o

Edited by possumcop

I'm going to bump this topic back to the front lines of the forum.  I'm really not interested in the coaching replacement as much as I'm DUMBFOUNDED BY THE SILENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Where are all the Cougar faithful, CCMAN84 and company.  This time last year Campbell Co. was one of the hottest topics on the boards and now_______________________???????????  Come on guys share a little insight about your team and their prospects for this year, like how is the transfer of Shiverdecker from Jeff Co. is going to change your gameplan or outlook for that game etc. etc. :)  :)  B)

825705990[/snapback]

Well a lot has happen since the spring, Coach Wampler has left to be the OC at Oniada. He has done this to help his chances to become a head coach somewhere

down the road. Chris Johnson will be in a cougar uniform this year and will not transfer, so I think CCHS is going to have another good year with the addition of josh howard to the backfield to help take some of pressure off of johnson, and I think coach Shouse is a good replacement for wampler, so I look for the defense

to be discipline and aggrassive. we still have some questions marks but will find

more when practice starts next week. thumb

Well a lot has happen since the spring, Coach Wampler has left to be the OC at Oniada.  He has done this to help his chances to become a head coach somewhere

down the road.  Chris Johnson will be in a cougar uniform this year and will not transfer, so I think CCHS is going to have another good year with the addition of josh howard to the backfield to help take some of pressure off of johnson, and I think coach Shouse is a good replacement for wampler, so I look for the defense

to be discipline and aggrassive.  we still have some questions marks but will find

more when practice starts next week. thumb

825706265[/snapback]

So it is confirmed that Coach Shouse is staying at Campbell Co. and not moving to Indiana as rumored? That is great news!

The rumor mill has been running rampant in Cougar Country, but at least we know that Chris Johnson will complete his high school career as a Campbell County Cougar and that Coach Wells and company are getting ready for a return to the playoffs. The players have been working hard in the offseason and I can't wait for the first scrimmage.

Is it true that Ronnie Lasley has accepted a position on the Cougar staff? If so, what will he be coaching?