KOC Football KIL Jamboree

splainshornet

You're around kids ALL YEAR! Don't act like you're not excited. That just means it's closer to football time!

825713133[/snapback]

I know I need a break too, I'm starting to get gray hair ;) . I'm ready for the season, things are slow over at AE but I'm sure they'll give all of Knoxville something to cheer about Friday at the Jamboree and the rest of the season.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know he left the field on crutches w/ a bag of ice on his right knee - doesn't look too good. I hope it's not too serious & he can return soon.

Now, on to the Fulton/Bearden game. I'm not going to get on here & bash Bearden. They were better than I thought they were. And although Fulton won (OF COURSE) they've got some things to work out in the next two weeks. But I heard the Fulton/Bearden scrimmage last night went pretty good except #15 for Bearden kept playin dirty & running his mouth a lot. Well, all I got to say is . . . . . . booyah - you got knocked the heck down! That's all I'm gonna say about it. Good luck to Bearden this year and of course . . . . . . . .

GO FALCONS!

I know he left the field on crutches w/ a bag of ice on his right knee - doesn't look too good. I hope it's not too serious & he can return soon.

Now, on to the Fulton/Bearden game. I'm not going to get on here & bash Bearden. They were better than I thought they were. And although Fulton won (OF COURSE) they've got some things to work out in the next two weeks. But I heard the Fulton/Bearden scrimmage last night went pretty good except #15 for Bearden kept playin dirty & running his mouth a lot. Well, all I got to say is . . . . . . booyah - you got knocked the heck down! That's all I'm gonna say about it. Good luck to Bearden this year and of course . . . . . . . .

GO FALCONS!

825714739[/snapback]

Are you kidding me?? Fulton started two of the fights and #15 for us actually broke one of them up. And he was not running his mouth, there were cheap shots thrown by many a Fulton player in the Thursday scrimmage. You should really watch and not be so quick to jump on a kid like that.

Anyway, Fulton is a good team and without more injuries, will be great this year. Good luck to the Falcons.

I'm not saying there weren't cheap shots thrown - on both sides. And I realize that's just part of football to a certain extent. But I heard #15 ran his mouth a lot along with it. I just thought it must have been that chip on your shoulder you said the team was playing with this year. But hey, like I said - I give you credit. I think you're going to surprise a lot of people this year & send them home with their tails between their legs. Good luck.

GO FALCONS!

Well I thought the Roadrunners looked good late in the contest however in the early stages they were a little shaky. But this Jamboree was just here to work on the last few kinks that should be fixed by next Friday. I'm sure the player that was hurt just has a bruised knee. Remember, "It's hard being a Roadrunner!" I'm sure he'll be ready to go come Monday.

But to your first comment, The Panthers didn't handled the Roadrunners. The Roadrunners just didn't wrap up!! :angry: I know Coach Graham will be on that Monday!! Watch out RED BANK