Tenn Tech 7 on 7

sonofshadow

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going on what i heard the last day, one of your own players said that they lost 3 games that day and that they were all close. (I didnt know what happened the previous days but when i heard that you lost that many in one day i assumed that you lost the majority). Like i said i didnt get to see alot because i was at the feild with the linemen.  SO you need to chill and get over how awsome you think your team is, ok!

825705180[/snapback]

You're right. Sorry if I came off like a punk, I was just pointing out that compared to our passing game at this time last year, we are leaps and bounds ahead and made a pretty good showing at the camp this year.

In another thread, all you talk about is how you are going to run all over this team or that team at the jamboree at UT.
Actually, if you go back and check the post, it was not me who said that. I have no idea who said it, but it was another member.

Then, you come off with some misinformed post about 3A and 4A not being anything like 5A.  You seemed to have no idea what the difference was in the classifications.  If you did know, you wouldn't have posted that, because I would take Maryville 4A, Alcoa and Huntingdon 2A, and some others over many 5A pograms in the state.  They are just that good!

825705174[/snapback]

I also agree with this. Huntingdon, Alcoa, and Maryville CAN and DO play well against every team in the state. BUT, I just don't think that it is correct to say there's not a difference in 3-A and 5-A football. I don't mean to stir crap or come across as dissing these teams, but that's my opinion solely. Take it as you like, you are just as much entitled to yours.

It was great camp with great leadership and everybody that went came out with some sort of positive experience.

:) From what I heard Wilson Central was the cream of the crop I heard from a good source that they were undefeated and had some really good looking players. I heard there were some other good teams there as well. However heard some teams did not behave so well.

825705388[/snapback]

They were indeed a very well rounded and coached team. I was thoroughly impressed with them.

From what I've heard they looked good. The three qb's got a lot of work & I heard they all did well. I heard one of the teams ended up not going so Fulton got to divide up into two teams of some sort 7 get some extra work. I think it was a great camp for them. I NEVER doubted them, though!

GO FALCONS!