Hendersonville Commandos

allregionpatriot#3

critter............you are:

1.) a HHS coach

2.) kin to a HHS coach

3.) a Hatfield groupie

I sincerely hope it is not #3; anyone that makes reference to the "fabled" critter of car creek has got to be a manly man! So one needs to lightnen up on this apparent affection of Hatfield.  :blink:

the zd

825709715[/snapback]

:D odd post. is it a sin to praise a coach without knowing him? No need to write a long post like that just to get onto someone for praising a coach.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This years senior class for Hendersonville is the same freshman class that went 7-1, averaged over 40 points a game and less than 10 against them. Also the same class that beat Riverdales freshman in a bowl game that season. I know Hendersonville has lost a lot of players from that team (including myslef) but does anyone have any predictions on how they'll do this year? They have Edward Sawer who is  GREAT both sides of the ball. Does anyone know if Sean Shlagenhoft will play this year? He is without a doubt as good if not better than Edward. Please let me know your thoughts and opinions. Good luck this year HHS...

825705753[/snapback]

The R'dale team of today is a much different animal than you saw when they were Freshmen. To start with they are under a different Coach than the one y'all played against. They are MUCH deeper also and way stronger. Do y'all still have the place kicker that actually won that game? 10-7 was not a stomping as R'dale played 9 both ways and were tired going into the 3rd quarter. They do NOT have that problem anymore!

Main thing is do not confuse a game 3 years ago against the team of today. First off you are looking at a team that has two complete Offensive lines that can start. Secondly you have a complete defense that does not have to play offense as well.

Now ask yourself one thing. How many are y'all having to play both ways with no rest in the game?

critter............you are:

1.) a HHS coach

2.) kin to a HHS coach

3.) a Hatfield groupie

I sincerely hope it is not #3; anyone that makes reference to the "fabled" critter of car creek has got to be a manly man! So one needs to lightnen up on this apparent affection of Hatfield.  :(

the zd

825709715[/snapback]

thumb I would hope you are not saying what I thank you are saying. Have known Coach Hat for many years and have a great deal of respect for him and his staff. And though things are going to well now I know he will pull it together and get the commandos ready for their week zero game. You need to lighten up a little bit. H'ville has one of the hardest working coaching staffs in the High School Game mabey the rest of us could take some lessons.

thumb I would hope you are not saying what I thank you are saying. Have known Coach Hat for many years and have a great deal of respect for him and his staff. And though things are going to well now I know he will pull it together and get the commandos ready for their week zero game. You need to lighten up a little bit. H'ville has one of the hardest working coaching staffs in the High School Game mabey the rest of us could take some lessons.

825709973[/snapback]

sorry critter.........what was I thinking :(

my apology

the zipster

gOOD POST oLD DAD, i THINK h'VILLE ALSO HAD ABOUT 9 THAT PLAYED BOTH WAYS AND NO THEY DONT HAVE AN OFFENSE AND A DEFENSE SO THE REST does not happen as much as it does there, too many players quit each year for that kind of depth. Yes the kicker is still there and pretty good, could be a big weapopn for them this year. They tied Tullahoma 7-7 today. The wildcats scored first on a long TD pass but the Commando D really tightened up and pretty much shut them down after that. And the Sawyers kid didnt even play, and he is a big difference maker in any game.

The R'dale team of today is a much different animal than you saw when they were Freshmen.  To start with they are under a different Coach than the one y'all played against.  They are MUCH deeper also and way stronger.  Do y'all still have the place kicker that actually won that game?  10-7 was not a stomping as R'dale played 9 both ways and were tired going into the 3rd quarter.  They do NOT have that problem anymore!

Main thing is do not confuse a game 3 years ago against the team of today.  First off you are looking at a team that has two complete Offensive lines that can start.  Secondly you have a complete defense that does not have to play offense as well. 

Now ask yourself one thing.  How many are y'all having to play both ways with no rest in the game?

825709839[/snapback]

I was just tryin to say that this is the same Senior class that everyone was so excited overwhen they were freshman. And I know we had at least 7 playing both sides of the ball so they can't use that excuse. Riverdale is a powerhouse and I am not tryin to say HHS will be better than them in anyway. Just trying to get a point across that this years senior class has a lot of talent. And yes they do still have that place kicker Jordan Moore.

:lol: WC is still a young program playing a team like H-ville in week 0 will be a good indicator as to where their program is. Coach Alexander will have his team ready to play. it is a fact that region 4 is tougher than region 5 look for a good hard hitting clean week 0 game. Give em Heck Zippy

825708239[/snapback]

WC will be a very good football team in 2005. I know Smyrna certainly has them marked as a must type game for playoff position. They are sure not a warm up or fine tune type opponent this yr. Anybody that plays them better be ready to play.

The bad news for wc is everyone in this region now will prepare for them as a contender and not a easy w. I believe they will see more intensity in 2005

That Region is just too tough to call. I mean, who had McGavock winning it last year??? Gallatin would have to be a favorite on reputation, but they seem to be struggling, from what I've heard. McGavock won't sneak up on anybody. Antioch will be talented as always with Preston Brown, I just don't think much of their playcalling under McPhail. Hillwood could be a sleeper. Overton will be solid. Hendersonville is as good of a bet as anyone to come out of that region, but any of the teams I mentioned could win it.