McNairy Central

bobcat67

thankx dude . not that i dont like it catfish but whats with all the mcnairy support?

825706249[/snapback]

Catfish has a Tommy Browder fetish :)

I doubt you guys would spank Crockett this year. They're going to be pretty tough, too. It would probably be a heck of a game. Crockett's junior class is absolutely stacked. They'll make a run at the Boro in 2006.

But I digress. Coming from a player, I'd rather hear that mindset than the other end of the spectrum.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Catfish has a Tommy Browder fetish  :)

I doubt you guys would spank Crockett this year.  They're going to be pretty tough, too.  It would probably be a heck of a game.  Crockett's junior class is absolutely stacked.  They'll make a run at the Boro in 2006.

But I digress.  Coming from a player, I'd rather hear that mindset than the other end of the spectrum.

825706267[/snapback]

i give it to ya. crockets bad toe yall always put up a game for us and for the past couple of years came out on top. but we have everyone back. 14 seniors this year. 4 or 5 coming back from player for 3 years on varsity. so i agree with the good game but yall only won by five last year and we're pretty much the same team..just alot better.

Us poor 'lil Rebels over here in McKenzie will probably be the first ones to find out!!!! We have a scrimmage next week with the crew from McNairy on Friday; Aug.5. Reports to follow in a week +!

825706171[/snapback]

Yea....I'm looking forward to the scrimmage and to get back on the playing field...I've heard that y'all are supposed to be good....Should be a great game...

Blake Robinson #67 Right Tackle

i give it to ya. crockets bad toe yall always put up a game for us and for the past couple of years came out on top. but we have everyone back. 14 seniors this year. 4 or 5 coming back from player for 3 years on varsity. so i agree with the good game but yall only won by five last year and we're pretty much the same team..just alot better.

825706270[/snapback]

Not a Crockett guy here...I just know what they've got, and P.A. Pratt's teams rarely get spanked. But neither do Browder's teams.

Not a Crockett guy here...I just know what they've got, and P.A. Pratt's teams rarely get spanked.  But neither do Browder's teams.

825706281[/snapback]

not that i dislike crockett. their usually good. but then again i know what mcnairys got. maybe we'll see crockett in the playoffs and we'll settle it there. but from i hear crockett wouldnt except our challenge when we asked to play yall this year....

Guest catfish-hunter

I know coach Browder, Blake, and Bart (who was a former quarterback at McNairy) and I'm here to tell you that if you were gonna get McNairy then the past two years were the ones to do so. They will be the most experienced since they were back in '01 when they were unbeaten in the regular season and by some polls ranked #1 in 3A. The quarterback has played a full season and he was pretty successful in all honesty. McNairy lost to Lexington, Crockett, and South Side in games that they easily could have won and any west-TN football fan would tell you the same thing. Now this year Crockett is gone and those other two teams are NOT nearly as good as they looked on paper a year ago. McNairy's biggest threat in this region will be Liberty Tech. McNairy will find out exactly how well they stack up to the big boys in week three when they play 2A power Westview, who many feel may dethrone Huntingdon as the "best in the west" in 2005. I promise anyone that there is no team in McNairy's region that could beat Westview OR Huntingdon thumb

TheBoredGuy, that's it :):)

BTW, I'll be willing to bet McNairy runs a little bit of the Run & Shoot offesnivey this upcoming season. Just a hunch I guess you all could say B)

I know coach Browder, Blake, and Bart (who was a former quarterback at McNairy) and I'm here to tell you that if you were gonna get McNairy then the past two years were the ones to do so.  They will be the most experienced since they were back in '01 when they were unbeaten in the regular season and by some polls ranked #1 in 3A.  The quarterback has played a full season and he was pretty successful in all honesty.  McNairy lost to Lexington, Crockett, and South Side in games that they easily could have won and any west-TN football fan would tell you the same thing.  Now this year Crockett is gone and those other two teams are NOT nearly as good as they looked on paper a year ago.  McNairy's biggest threat in this region will be Liberty Tech.  McNairy will find out exactly how well they stack up to the big boys in week three when they play 2A power Westview, who many feel may dethrone Huntingdon as the "best in the west" in 2005.  I promise anyone that there is no team in McNairy's region that could beat Westview OR Huntingdon thumb

TheBoredGuy, that's it :)  :)

BTW, I'll be willing to bet McNairy runs a little bit of the Run & Shoot offesnivey this upcoming season.  Just a hunch I guess you all could say B)

825706294[/snapback]

u never can tell what we're gonna run cuz we change things up so much. specially deffense. but as for now theres no run n' shoot.

Yea....I'm looking forward to the scrimmage and to get back on the playing field...I've heard that y'all are supposed to be good....Should be a great game...

Blake Robinson #67 Right Tackle

825706277[/snapback]

We may be a decent team in class A. We'll see. But, if we can stack up with ya'll in the scrimmage next week, we'll be huntin' the gold ball at the 'boro in class A!!!! I'll agree though, it'll be good to see everybody back on the playin' field.

Duckman, do you play and if so what grade and what position do you play?

825706339[/snapback]

Duckman doesn't play for us, he's just an avid fan and follower of the program. You won't find that many players posting on this site. Most coaches look down on reading it, much less posting on it.