Cascade... how will they be?

shredded cheese

How will Cascade be this year? I think that they have most of their O-Line back, but the are still young and can't really move. Don't get me wrong I have heard that they are really strong kids, but what good is it if they can't move their feet and block someone? Their best lineman is going to be a sophomore, Armstrong, but will he have any kind of help? That was their problem last year, and Gallagher had to run for his life week after week after week. I know that Coach Parker will have them ready, but will it be enough? :) Can they replace Gallagher good enough to make a move in their new region? Let me hear what ya'll think. thumb

How will Cascade be this year? I think that they have most of their O-Line back, but the are still young and can't really move. Don't get me wrong I have heard that they are really strong kids, but what good is it if they can't move their feet and block someone? Their best lineman is going to be a sophomore, Armstrong, but will he have any kind of help? That was their problem last year, and Gallagher had to run for his life week after week after week. I know that Coach Parker will have them ready, but will it be enough? <_< Can they replace Gallagher good enough to make a move in their new region? Let me hear what ya'll think. thumb

cascade should have a very good o line and the armstrong kid aint the best there of 3 better than him for sure.we should have a good qb in place for the season we have 3 tryin to get the job.