Friday Night Shows

jellicobluedevils#51

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What t.v shows do you all like to watch on friday nights that recap all the games in Tn. My favorite would have to be channel 6 out of Knoxville's Friday Night Hits. They cover a lot of teams on it and my favorite part of it is liner vision. Just wondering what some of your favorites are.

825707336[/snapback]

Prep Blitz on Channel 2 in Nashville. They have the best coverage in Nashville. Channel 17 is also good...but they come on too early to cover many games.

Guest catfish-hunter

104.5 "The Zone" in the afternoon on Friday's this year at around 2PM will have a pregame show where they talk to some coaches and players about their upcoming games on that Friday night. Then from 9PM-11PM they'll wrap up the Friday night will scores and interviews with the players and coaches from the games in the midstate area. Great show to listen to cause you get to hear Murphy Fair's perspective on what is happening throughout the high school football season and the postseason as well.

We have a show in Chattanooga on channel 46 called Stump On Sports. The main guy is called Stump, and personally, I dont think knows anything lol, but the show is good to watch because it shows all the scores in the area and talks about most of the games and has some footage of some of the games. And i believe every show, not sure if its everyone, but they'll has some players from a team come on and interview them and stuff.