Campbellsville University

M_Gregory_78

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sure do.

825709483[/snapback]

I also played at CU in 2004. Is Bulldogs74 Matt Bates? Just wondering. Campbellsville is a good school if you like the small town atmosphere. You will be bored to death within the first 2 weeks of school. If you are looking for hot girls...they are few and far between...but thats not the only reason you should go to college. It is a good place to get an education and meet great friends.

Yeah I"m pretty sure it's Mr. Bates.....I think he's playing at CU? Thats awesome!

They divided up the Mid South Conference this year...

The East Division will boast the top three teams from the conference this past season, Georgetown College (12-1, 10-0), Pikeville College (8-3, 8-2), and University of the Cumberlands(former Cumberland College), respectively, but will also feature first-year program Shorter College. Union College (4-7, 4-6) and University of Virginia-Wise (3-8, 3-7) are the other two East Division members. The West Division will feature only two teams with winning records a season ago, Lambuth University (6-4, 6-4) and Campbellsville University (6-5, 5-5) along with Bethel College (5-7, 5-5), Belhaven College (4-7, 3-7), Kentucky Wesleyan College (4-7, 4-6), and Cumberland University (0-10, 0-10).

This is an article off the Cumberland College football website,

kick4pat

Edited by kick4pat