Livingston Academy @ Trousdale County

66wildcat

Haven't heard anything about kickoff time, just gonna assume the usual 7:00.

That's what got me last night, flipped on WLIV expecting some football and got nothing.

WLIV also broadcasts NASCAR, and they're in Bristol tonight... hopefully LA Football has priority over that. :P

Edited by jtidwell

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who won?

825730214[/snapback]

Trousdale county 14-12.Livingston had about 310 yds offense,to TC's 190 or so.LA had 297 rushing ;Qb had most of that i think.He is the man no doubt about it.TC returned a kickoff for a td,and had another return of about 50 yds,to set up the second td.LA's line looked to be pretty tired,but seemed to hold up until late.Hardest running group of backs I believe I've ever seen.Great game;everyone should have been there.

trousdale has made this up, they don't want to lose another game in the weather to livingston academy.  this is a cowardly move by the great satterfield and should be a compliment to the "WILDCATS" if the wind is blowing to hard tommorrow night we will play sunday, you can run but you can't hide yellow jackets

825728349[/snapback]

I don't understand whats the problem with a weather delay. If Livingston is as good as all you guys talk them up to be then they should win whether its rain, shine, snow, hurricane or whatever. Right? Or do you guys need weather on your side to hand a loss to the Jackets.

I'll be there watching the jackets lose 1 of their 4 games this year!

825729341[/snapback]

Well they didn't lose this one so I want to know who your were thinking the other 3 predicted losses are going to be? Let me guess. Smith County, Gordonsville and Friendship Christian.

There is a reason TC is ranked #1 in 1A by most papers and experts. They just beat one of the better teams in 3A so it probably isn't to likely that they will have to seriously worry about Gordonsville......

They were talking on the radio the other night and said that if TC wins against Smith County and Livingston that they would probably go into the playoffs undefeated.

Blue 54 where you at homie????Dont hear all that smack talking from you ne more!! Guess it must stink to get beat by a "lil 1A school" huh???? G-ville where you at???? All that smack talking from you...haha yours is coming soon enough...And last but not least 02 Wildcat the one with all the stifler jokes...well i cant really explain it on here, but just check with your momma she can tell ya...baaaaaaaabaaaaaaaa :o Oh and by the way you can have mike jones because we have Paul Wall ;)