Region 2-AAAA (Five Rivers) Jamboree

PTSportsWriter

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont understand why jeff co always has to be in this jamboree there not even in the conference and if they werent in it this year mo west wouldnt have to play twice i think its kind of dumb letting them in it especially this year.

825713141[/snapback]

Hey doubleplay, trivia for ya if ya like classic rock. REO has only one original member still with the band, who is he? Also how did they get their name?

Eric Clapton, who has been with many bands as well as solo, Jimmy Page ( Led Zeppelin ) and Jeff Beck (Cream) as well as a great solo career all started with the same band. What was their name? ( Don't cheat )

Not Rock, but how did the country group Diamond Rio get their name?

Thanks, PT. Will you be back on WCRK this season doing the pregame show? I've enjoyed listening for the past couple of years.

825713080[/snapback]

Randy, that means at least two people listen to pigskin picks. PT is not the one that keeps picking Cocke County to beat the Canes is he? I figured you would be on 94.1 !!!!

If shiverdecker is  back he is inelgible because he practiced more than three days with alcoa

825713271[/snapback]

Hey Roger, you always seem to keep up with the Canes pretty good. What do they look like this year?? I know that QB has improved, saw him up at Frank Lorino on the soccer field all summer throwing to some other skinny QB, but who is going to block for him, and what's the D look like. ( I forgot you don't keep up with the D much ) If ya get to talk to any of those coaches up there tell em PZ said to try a QB throwback if ya got any RB's that can get the ball back to your QB not many people gonna catch him.

Randy, that means at least two people listen to pigskin picks. PT is not the one that keeps picking Cocke County to beat the Canes is he? I figured you would be on 94.1 !!!!

825713587[/snapback]

Forget 94.1; I'll be in the stands wearing crimson again this season. Last year, their show was on around the time I got back into town. I always like to get the other side's take on the games.