College Exposure Softball Team

The Maryville Magic 18u Gold is looking for players that would need college exposure next summer (2006). The Magic had 49 college coaches watch players this summer. If you are from Tennessee and are looking to play top flite softball, this is your team. Sarah Fekete, All-American from Tennessee coached with the team this year and will be next year.

Tryouts will be at Farragut High School on Sunday, August 28, at 2:00pm. Call 865-405-1105 for more information.

The Maryville Magic 18u Gold is looking for players that would need college exposure next summer (2006).  The Magic had 49 college coaches watch players this summer.  If you are from Tennessee and are looking to play top flite softball, this is your team.  Sarah Fekete, All-American from Tennessee coached with the team this year and will be next year.

Tryouts will be at Farragut High School on Sunday, August 28, at 2:00pm.  Call 865-405-1105 for more information.

825712297[/snapback]

Is this the team that played in Soddy Daisy in a Tournament at the beginning of the summer???????????

• 2 weeks later...
Obviously........Beating up on a bunch B teams and ya'll are a good A team.......I watched the games against the Outsiders........They were beating ya'll until the 5th inning and then it went down hill from there.........

825719054[/snapback]

Like most local tournaments, we didn't know who the competition was going to be until the week before tournament. The outsiders did give us a run. As I remember, they had some pretty good hitters.

Like most local tournaments, we didn't know who the competition was going to be until the week before tournament.  The outsiders did give us a run.  As I remember, they had some pretty good hitters.

825720263[/snapback]

If you remember #7 was the one that hit the ball to the fence.........Had we been playing on a actual softball field it would have been over the fence........I know the field that the teams played is Soddy's home field but it is not a regulation field.....

• 3 weeks later...
If you are from Tennessee and are looking to play top flite softball, this is your team.

Sorry ladyadmiral, but with the numerous good teams in Tennessee, this is not a fair assessment of the Maryville Magic program.

825728230[/snapback]

That's pretty low. My philosophy has always been that if you don't have anything good to say, don't say it, but I just can't resist.

First, it was not an asessment of the Maryville Magic program, it was an assessment of the quality of competition. You might not think alot of the players and people involved with the Maryville Magic, but they do play the best competition in the country and get exposure. Isn't that what a girl should be trying to do?!?!

Second, you can ask my good friends on this board, but I NEVER bash or put down other teams. I don't know who you are Coach23 and at this point don't care to know, but your history on this board leads me to the conclusion that you love to throw out the disrespect, but won't disclose who you support. What does that tell us about you?